Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Garmin Connect
  • mattsccm
    Free Member

What a ******** ********
    Just logged on and its bloody well changed.
    Can’t see the old dash board or more to the point I sadly guess how to see the same stuff in the new format.
    Can anyone tell me how?
    There is sheds loads of “things” but nothing that shows me any thing like the old dashboard.
    Also I can’t upload.
    Keep getting a message to download Express. That’s already well and truly on the PC. I can’t reload it , even Garmin tells me its there ye when I try to upload some GPS stuff Connect tells me I need Express 1st. Grrrr

scotroutes

Possible a different version of Express?

The “new” Garmin Connect dashboard has been around for over a year and the old one was always to be removed at some point.

mattsccm
    Free Member

If its a different version it isn’t telling me. I have been at this for several months. It did work but no reason now.
    I know the proper version was going hence the Express download. Is it possible to even see any of the old data pre change over to the new type or has it gone. There isn’t even a sodding menu! Am I the only one who loathes all these flaming update?

CraigW
    Free Member

You can still do a manual upload, which may be easier than using Garmin Express (depending on what sort of Garmin device you are using).

MaryHinge
    Free Member

I like the new dashboard now that I’ve got used to it.

It can be a bit clunky from time to time still, but I’ve learned to tolerate that.

Have you tried manually opening express first, then connecting your device?

mattsccm
    Free Member

Not tried the manual version. Didn’t think I would need to and have no idea where it goes anyway.
    How do you get a dashboard to show?

mattsccm
    Free Member

Just tried to manual. Can’t seem to do anything but upload one at a time. Bit of a pain for 6 months worth at 6 days a week.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Garmin Connect’ is closed to new replies.