Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Garmin Connect
  • mccraque

Wonder if anyone may know what is going on here? I’ve a Garmin foretrex 401 – which now whenever I upload to Garmin will show the route … but always says i have done zero miles for zero minutes.

If I then download that as a GPX file (from Garmin website to PC) and upload to strava, all the detail is there. I have the time, miles, elevation etc.

It always used to work…until last week. Is there something I have missed on Garmin’s website that is causing this issue?

Thanks!

colournoise

Had a similar issue this week.

Accidentally deleted a ride from Garmin Connect but had already exported it as a .gpx so just uploaded that manually. The uploaded file showed on the mini map as the correct route, but like you the description was showing no time and no distance. The same .gpx file uploaded to Strava was showing all detail correctly.

mccraque

Did you manage to resolve it @colournoise? Were you using the same device?

Glad to know it’s not just me….

colournoise

Happened New Years Day. Haven’t ridden/used my Garmin again yet (mine’s a 500).

angusaitken
    Free Member

garmin connect has been fairly erratic for the last few months and i have noticed a number of weird anomalies… there is a community forum for garmin connect, chances are its already been reported their but probs worth mentioning it if it hasn’t. my experience is that they tend to fix things like this in a few days.

TinMan
    Free Member

As above, more likely to be a problem with connect that they will get round to fixing.

Have to say Garmin seem to be in more of a hurry to release buggy updates from Connect to the Bluetooth integration on a number of its devices. Feels like they’re quite stretched whilst trying to keep up with apple, fitbit, strava et al in the social and connectivity stakes.

Similar to Google but with less resources to respond. Core products work well, but all the apps and online stuff is a work in progress.

Sui
    Free Member

Connect as well as express are **** at the moment, cant even download the software due to a bug with n it, it’s all well known…

toofarwest
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Garmin Connect’ is closed to new replies.