Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Garmin 920xt – cheapest place – anyone used handtec?
  • turneround

£270 all in at handtec, never used them, any STW’ers used them before? Or suggestions for other places to source the 920xt.
    Cheers

piemonster

I’ve used them a couple of times. Never had any problems or long waits for delivery so never tested there customer service.

The INN group however, as in Trekinn, Runnerinn, Bikeinn whatever, however proved a bit pants and I’d echo the RW thread Google fu will find you.

monkeychild
    Free Member

I’ve always used handtec for garmin stuff as it’s usually the cheapest. Their service is brilliant. They are active on Twitter should you need help.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Recently popped up (and only just expired) as an Amazon lightning deal for £262 all-in, and has been on a few times recently. Worth adding to wishlist and keeping an eye on Amazon? I’ve just talked Munqe-Chick out of buying one from Amazon, as she doesn’t need the chest strap the unit would be cheaper from Handtec, and if it’s anything like previous Amazon Garmin deals it’ll feature in half a dozen more Black Friday/Lightning Deals in the next months and over Xmas (we’ve bought EIGHT Garmins for ourselves and others in such deals so I’ve a bit of experience of them 😀 )

turneround

cool, amazon are doing them now for £260 odd, thanks for that.

durhambiker
    Free Member

Bought a 910XT from Handtec last year and had no problems at all. Will probably be buying a 920 from them when funds allow

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Garmin 920xt – cheapest place – anyone used handtec?’ is closed to new replies.