Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Garden fire – Taking the pee???
  • PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Lovely summerery evening and next door but one sparks up a fire. It's fairly still, so the smoke is bloody eveywhere, and it's thick and acrid

Good job nobody likes sitting in their garden on a night like this eh? Selfish. Bloody selfish.

It's aLOT worse than it looks. Our garden is like a fume cabinet 🙁

carbon337
    Free Member

turn your hose on it

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

He's trying to get revenge on Iceland

iDave
    Free Member

why are your shrubs behind a chain link fence?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Carbon – I'm actually toying with that idea

in the time it took me to nip outside and take 2 phone pics, now I'm back inside I stink of smoke, and I've just had a shower…..

trailmonkey

Maybe moaning at him rather than us would achieve a more pleasant environment.

jon1973
    Free Member

I've just got my bonfire going;

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Dave, that's next door. There's 2 rows of houses back to back and our two houses sit across the end of the row. The hig fence on the right is one house, the low chain link fence us another houses hargen

soobalias
    Free Member

he was gracious enough to wait till evening, whats your problem.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

It's a her

she's 30 odd, has 6 cats which crap everywhere, and spends her summers calling the police when lads play football in the green in the middle of the cul de sac her house faces onto…..

IanMunro
    Free Member

Cats do let off lots of acrid smoke if they're not properly seasoned before lobbing on the fire.

bassspine
    Free Member

sounds like time to call the fire brigade about an out of control fire… what goes around comes around.

JoeBones
    Free Member

LOL @ this lot on here

project
    Free Member

Ring the fire brigade and say there is unlawful burning going on in the garden down the road,also ring environmental health.Its illegal to burn rubbish .

shermer75
    Free Member

Is this her?

trail_rat
    Free Member

so what if its just wood or leaves/garden waste she is burning then project ? sweet FA you can do about it ….uless shes doing it everyday …. firebrigade likely to come round , look at it – say its under control and isnt very big and then go away – unless its out of control

and fwiw damp/freshly cut grass will give off acrid smelling smoke.

mcmoonter
    Free Member
    bruneep

firebrigade likely to come round , look at it – say its under control and isnt very big and then go away – unless its out of control

However if the smoke is causing a nuisance, we will put it out. 😉

cinnamon_girl

Report her to the local Council unless of course she was burning her cats … then she deserves some of your delicious tiffin. 😉

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Garden fire – Taking the pee???’ is closed to new replies.