Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Garage inspiration – show me yours!
  • CalamityJames
    Free Member

Recently had my (small) garage cleared and a new rollerdoor fitted, giving me a bit more space than previous. Anybody got any inspirational pictures/ ideas that may help me get my tools/ stuff set up nicely?

wwaswas

On ebay currently;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182118099667?clk_rvr_id=1026053014798&rmvSB=true

(sadly at a ‘you could buy a bike for that!’ price)

Gary_M
    Free Member

No pics but walls painted white ‘mezzanine’ floor built above the door to store stuff, set of 3 halfords industrial tool cases – roll cab/middle/box/top box, bikes hung on the wall and the floor covered with this stuff.

I also put a length of 4*2 across the short wall at the door end and put hooks on it for shoes, helmets, etc.

I fitted LED pir floodlights so when I open the door the lights come on, which is handy.

The floor made the biggest difference, the floor was previously painted concrete which was a bit manky and cold. This flooring makes it into a nice space.

angeldust
    Free Member

Gary M, could you please tell us a bit more about the floor tiles you used i.e. Brand, where from, how much, ease of fitting? Currently debating on if I should paint my concrete garage floor, or do something else. Not found garage floor paint to be too durable in the past. Cheers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Garage inspiration – show me yours!’ is closed to new replies.