Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Garage Door Required – Can anyone offer a recommendation?
  • Daffy

The garage door on the house we’ve just bought is ruined, I’m going to replace it with a thermally insulated, electric roller shutter type, but need to source a provider/installer.

Does anyone have a recommendation?

Cheers,

D

ton

give these a ring, ask to speak to Tony, tell him Tony at grax put you on to them.

http://www.abacusgaragedoors.com/

steveh

Where are you as location is quite important for these things….

Daffy

Thanks, Tony; I’ll call them in the morning!

Daffy

Oh, that is a good point, and one I thought I’d typed. I’m in Chippenham, Wilts.

allthepies
    Free Member

I had a Hormann insulated sectional eleccy garage door installed this year, really good job.

Edit: This was Surrey/Hants borders though, doubt the installer would travel to Wiltshire

ton

i thought you were in leeds or harrogate…..sorry

Daffy

I was, but not since 2010.

cinnamon_girl

Daffy – I had a Hormann fitted when I lived in Wiltshire, not far from Chippers. Will see if I can find the company name.

cinnamon_girl

The showroom was in Holt, mid-way between Melksham and Bradford-on-Avon. Garage Door Associates or something. I had a sectional door fitted and was very pleased with it.

Simwit

I’m also interested in this, allthepies do you mind me asking who you used as I’m nearer your neck of the woods?

hammyuk
    Free Member

Used these guys for mine at the previous house – fast delivery and far cheaper than anyone else.
    http://www.garagedoordirect.co.uk/

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Garage Door Required – Can anyone offer a recommendation?’ is closed to new replies.