Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Garage Alarms
  • MRanger156
    Free Member

Bought a £35 wireless PIR one with remote – its rubbish and going to send it back tomorrow. Any recommendations for a loud, PIR operated with remote control that I can locate in the garage to alert me, neighbours and scare off the robber?

RustyNissanPrairie

Henry Krank shotgun blank alarm mine

wrecker
    Free Member

Buy as loud as is permissable. Stick the sounders inside. Deafen the bastards.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    MRanger156
    Free Member

Loud is what I want – any recommendations??

MRanger156
    Free Member

User error – now programmed not to chime! 🙄

chiefgrooveguru

What’s your £35 one? Need one too!

MRanger156
    Free Member

Easy alarms – the one with a pir, remote and sounder. The sounder has an on/off switch and a sound switch so I’m going to glue them in place. More of a deterrent than full on alarm but that’s all I wanted. Give them a call – very helpful.

project
    Free Member

Unless you can hide it or cage it, a smack with a hammer will soon disable any alarm, if you have mains power, a strobe on the roof connected to a master blaster in a steel cage will get rid of any ofenders, unless theyre deaf.

Decent locks on the door, reinforce the roof, and walls if wood, and bars and curtains on the windows all help as a deterence, also try not to leave the car outside with the bike on the roof ,its like advertising.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Garage Alarms’ is closed to new replies.