Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Gang rape, drowning and necrophilia in Bury.
  • konagirl
    Free Member

It’s why edward Wilson wrote his zoological reports about penguins from Scott’s Antarctic expedition in latin. He didn’t think the non-scientifically educated public could cope with the fact that nature is pretty brutal.

duckman

Whats the problem?

konagirl
    Free Member

Mr Potatohead, I think the point was the males accidentally killed the female and then carried on; they don’t realise that the female is dead.

lemonysam
    Free Member

The sexual practices of ducks is a surprisingly interesting area of scientific study:
    http://scienceblogs.com/notrocketscience/2009/12/22/ballistic-penises-and-corkscrew-vaginas-the-sexual-battles/

zokes
    Free Member

You lot are quackers. Pity that the female wasn’t tufted enough though – never any fun when one quarks it.

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

****aduck !!!!

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Dabbling in S&M can quickly escalate

ninfan – that photo is ace

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

I’m into bestiality,sadism and necropholia …do you think I’m flogging a dead horse ?

RustySpanner

Just a very old joke. 🙂

There appeared to be several ‘vital moments’ btw.
    Both pre and post mortem.

globalti
    Free Member

When I was living in deepest Andalucia, a Spanish country gentleman told me the best nookie was with a chicken. Apparently you wait until the gravy strokes then wring their necks and they die shuddering….

I believed he was sincere.

andyfla
    Free Member

Nobel prize won for research into this , well IgNobel anyway

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Gang rape, drowning and necrophilia in Bury.’ is closed to new replies.