Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Games to look forward to?
  • B_Leach
    Free Member

Just seen this:
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRtdAOYKvmI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Certainly makes me think this game can match the original Deus Ex in scope now. Proper excited about its eventual release!

What’s everyone else looking forward to?

anjs
    Free Member

BF3 and Skyrim for me

chvck
    Free Member

Sykriiiiiim! Although I’m going to have to buy a new PC or a console to play it. Also HL3….if that gets made…

LoCo
    Free Member

The logo is in a very similar font to the Saris logo 😯

B_Leach
    Free Member

Oh god… HL3 IS turning into a new chapter of the Duke Nukem Forever saga, I only hope it will be worth the wait this time.

afrothunder88

Deus Ex: HR, BF3 and Skyrim.

Thought Bioshock Infinite looked alright but then played Bioshock 2 which I don’t particularly like so I doubt I’ll bother with infinte.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Shenmue 3.

B_Leach
    Free Member

Afrothunder:

Bioshock 2 was made by a different design team picking up the game engine from the first. The guys who made Bioshock 1 are making infinite, so I wouldn’t write it off just yet!

binners

The first Manchester Derby of the season?

Drac

What a mental teaser trailer they must have a massive budget, reminds me of Syndicate.

BF3 is going to pretty good I got in on the Alpha testing, I’m not allowed to talk about it but lets just say goodbye Call of Duty.

Haze

BF3, shame I’ll be limited to console but one to look forward to regardless…

loddrik
    Free Member

Liverpool vs …….

afrothunder88

Shenmue 3.

Wow, I still remember being amazed by Shenmue on the Dreamcast! Never did finish it.

Bioshock 2 was made by a different design team picking up the game engine from the first. The guys who made Bioshock 1 are making infinite, so I wouldn’t write it off just yet!

Hmm, I might have to look into this then, though I’ll probably wait until Steam discount it in one of their ridiculous sales. Still got about 6-7 games waiting to be installed after the summer sale!

Drac

I’m put off Bioshock Infinite as 2 was just an expansion pack really far from a new game.

Northwind

That’s some trailer… I think I need to get the original 😳

Anyone else find it weird that for the first time in 15 years we can’t just say “Duke Nukem Forever”?

rossrobot
    Free Member

BF3 and Arkham City. BF3 looks incredible and apparently the multiplayer footage released at E3 was taken from console which is re-assuring.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Just give me a remake of Elite, or Frontier with open ended gameplay, lots of places to explore and modern graphics.

I’ll be happy.

I don’t necessarily want to revisit the opening scenes to Saving Private Ryan for the 137th time.

goon
    Free Member

I’m absolutely champing at the bit for rFactor 2.

Haze

I’m put off Bioshock Infinite as 2 was just an expansion pack really far from a new game.

I really liked both Bioshock’s, but if I’m honest the second one began to drag a bit towards the end.

I’ll need some convincing that Infinite is different enough to keep me interested for that long again.

Drac

Just give me a remake of Elite, or Frontier with open ended gameplay, lots of places to explore and modern graphics.

So why haven’t you been playing already?

PJM1974
    Free Member

I tried Eve but I just found that I didn’t engage with it. I ought to give it another bash sometime, but it was a tad aloof for me.

Drac

I missed it completely the first time, too went back into and enjoyed it more didn’t doing mining we did the attacking NPC missions. I stopped again then returned and this time a few gamer mates and I decided to become pirates and hassle people for money, steal they’re ore from mining and whatever else we could. The in game allows scamming they’re is no rules for that. We were regularly hunted down by the biggest corp in the game, which collapsed after they were infiltrated and had there money and gear wiped.

There’s been some huge changes since I last played supposedly lot faster to get your character skills up.

Yeah yeah you can all laugh but I do like my video games. 😳

PlopNofear
    Free Member

Diablo 3!!!!

PJM1974
    Free Member

The best bit about Frontier was attempting to buzz my own house in a Cobra Mk3. The fact that you could do that and then fly to off to take part in a battle at the other end of the Solar System in 1993 without having to insert another CD or wait for the latency to catch up is a feat yet to be bettered IMHO.

I find the playing area in modern games is depressingly small – with the possible exception of the Grand Theft Auto series.

anjs
    Free Member

And I take it you have seen

http://www.oolite.org/

PJM1974
    Free Member

Of course! There’s GLFrontier too, 🙂

Here

morgs
    Free Member

Halo: Combat Evolved anniversary edition.

The same game as the original with a lot nicer graphics and a reach-inspired multiplayer 8)

jon1973
    Free Member

Looking forward to Uncharted 3.

organic355
    Free Member

[/quote]Anyone else find it weird that for the first time in 15 years we can’t just say “Duke Nukem Forever”?

terrible, terrible game, I took it back after 2 days and got FEAR 3 instead.

Drac

The same game as the original with a lot nicer graphics and a reach-inspired multiplayer

Ah just like every other Halo then.

anonymouse
    Free Member

Skyward sword.

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

SWTOR pre orderd my be out by Dec!

racefaceec90

SKYRIM! without a doubt.blessings of the nine upon ye! [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic6dKnv3WdU[/video] 😀

Flaperon

Uncharted 3; the new Tomb Raider; Deus Ex.

B_Leach
    Free Member

Seen as somebody has now posted the Skyrim trailer, I give you literal:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMKJ9fDM2mo[/video]

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The London Olympics.

psychle
    Free Member

Saw a trailer for this before ‘Captain America’ yesterday, looked pretty good to me!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-BFGovEwbM[/video]

racefaceec90

should have added,looking forward to buying the 5th anniversary edition of oblivion also,when it is released in uk (already out in us) 🙂

chojin
    Free Member

Diablo 3 for me! I upgraded my PC a couple of years ago in anticipation of it, and typically for blizzard, it’ll be out of date before they ever get round to releasing it…

Drac

Rage looks a rip off of Borderlands.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Games to look forward to?’ is closed to new replies.