Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • "Game" stores
  • Creg

Went into Game today and traded in some PS3 games. Walked out with a copy of Guitar Hero with the guitar controller included (2nd hand). Get home only to find that while they gave me the PS3 game and PS3 dongle they gave me a PS2 controller….tards 😡 It was even in a box with "PS3 Guitar Hero Legends Bundle" written on it.

The shop was located in Scarborough but we have a nearer one in Middlesbrough. Im assuming I can go into the Middlesbrough one and get them to exchange it? Or do they have some stupid policy regarding exchange/refund?

I usually buy from Chips or Gamestation, never deal with Game and after this fantastic cockup I dont think I ever will again

zaskar
    Free Member

Ring local store in the morning and explain the situation to the supervisor etc get the name and see that person with your receipt.

Guitar hero? get a real guitar! 😉

MrNutt
    Free Member

+1 Guitar hero? get a real guitar!

BlingBling
    Free Member

Guitar hero is so……nerdy.

This is what the cool kids are playing now :mrgreen:

Creg

I have the musical ability of a mouldy chunk of dog shite and about the same level of patience hence the purchase of GH.

No doubt Ill get bored of it within a month.

zaskar
    Free Member

No doubt Ill get bored of it within a month.

No difference from buying a Real guitar then!

Yep patience needed but you make good gains at first but then it gets tougher! but worth it even when you just learn a few songs/tunes.

Creg

No difference from buying a Real guitar then!

Yep patience needed but you make good gains at first but then it gets tougher! but worth it even when you just learn a few songs/tunes.

yeah…but GH only cost me £20 😛

zaskar
    Free Member

Yep real ones can add up-my shoddy strat cost £350.

Yes but you can impress the GF!

Think is everyone is hearing some great classics on Guitar Hero and Grand Theft auto and thinking modern music can suck a lemon!

Have fun and hope you get sorted with the controller.

Creg

"Impress the GF"

Good point, I guess GH never got anyone laid.

Exhausted all other routes of getting GF, maybe should take the guitar route then 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘"Game" stores’ is closed to new replies.