Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 879 total)
  • Game of Thrones Season 7
  • genubah
    Free Member

Third episode […] no boobs.

Who would fall for this trap!?

…oh!

zokes
    Free Member

10/10 despite no boobs.

Cersei after knobbing her brother again, no?

swedishmatt
    Free Member

Zokes: sorry that happened so fast I forgot and it was a side boob at most……

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Liked it, best episode of this series so far.

Olena Tyrell gets to sum up Joffrey, Euron asks for relationship advice, and Samwell disgraces his gender by reading and following some instructions.

Jamie
    Free Member

Ok…this Euron ninja fleet thing is getting a bit much now.

I keep turning around and expecting to see several hundred ships that weren’t there a minute ago.

paulneenan76
    Free Member

What has Bran Stark seen that upset Sansa? Got a bit weird. Good episode.

dantsw13

Her wedding to Ramsey?

swavis

I thought that was a great episode, quite a bit of dialogue to help set things up instead of a load of action scenes back to back which jump all over the place. Pleased to see much more Tyrion too.

Agree with the ninja fleet being a bit OTT.

Melisandre seemed to give Varys the willies when she revealed something about them dying in these foreign lands, as if he remembered something he’d forgotten….

FuzzyWuzzy

Yeah the fleet thing is a bit crap but I guess necessary in the now time-condensed universe in order to weaken Daenerys’ forces enough to make for any tension when it comes to the pre-Night King battles. I’m not a big fan of the Euron character either, having such an overdone Blackadder-esque character in GoT is a bit too jarring IMO.

Presumably it wouldn’t take long for the dragons to fly to Casterly Rock and burn the siege army + Euron’s fleet, seems too easy though? I think until one of the dragons is killed it will still seem too one-sided so unless they’ve relocated some of the ballistas from King’s Landing then maybe Euron produces the Dragonbinder at Casterly Rock?

Jamie
    Free Member

At least Tyrion is off the hook for Joffrey’s murder.

Also, no Hound again? Boo!

I was really hoping for a Ayra and Hound reunion. Best double act going.

llama

You see, if I was about to attack a big castle, i’d send a few spies to make sure that most of the occupants don’t decide to bugger off somewhere else. It’s not going to plan for Tyrion.

Bronn is back, not speaking yet

Now Jamie knows it was not Tyrion who killed his son, it sews the seed for the inevitable queenslayer scene, despite his protestations

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well there is a trailer out… one thing is they got the gold, they havn’t paid the iron bank yet. Few dragons might change things, maybe Jon could ride one

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Melisandre seemed to give Varys the willies when she revealed something about them dying in these foreign lands, as if he remembered something he’d forgotten….

There was something there. Not covered by any of the recaps so must be something yet to be revealed about his past?

Complete lack of reconnaissance is doing for Dany and Tyrion. Entire Lannister army on the move and they’ve got no-one on the ground to see them coming. I suppose it demonstrates how isolated they are – they’re an overseas force with no-one on the ground.

Has Varys retained none of his network of ‘little birds’? Could they not send the dragons out like a few SR-71’s doing high altitude recon runs?

perchypanther
    Free Member

give Varys the willies

Bit insensitive, considering.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Bit insensitive, considering.

😆

stevedoc
    Free Member

Really enjoyed that last night but after having a good think about it it cant be just luck in the Lanister favour can it.

Heres a question a leak/mole IS Tyrion playing the bloods thicker than role, just seems funny that both plans haven’t gone well for blondie. will Sir Friendzone( love this) come back into the fold and sort this problem out ? Is varys up to little birding ? food for thought

ocrider

Here’s a thought: Melisandre having lost her mojo a while back equates Dany and Snow to fire and ice. The red herring speaks again.

Jamie
    Free Member

I also don’t like how they have made Tyrion suddenly a bit stupid when it comes to his strategising. As above, he learned from The Spider, so would have surely sent out scouting parties to see what they were running into?

Anyway, I really don’t mind who wins now. As long as certain % of my fav characters survive I am fine with any outcome.

I was upset when Ramsey died, tho.

Now Jamie knows it was not Tyrion who killed his son….

To be honest, I’ve known for quite a while now.

perchypanther
    Free Member

As long as certain % of my fav characters survive I am fine with any outcome.

0% seems the most likely.

jimjam
    Free Member

A better episode I thought. I’d agree with all of the above, everything’s happening faster than the speed of logic. But hey, they are obviously priming it for a big finale and the pieces need to be shuffled into place.

Of the major characters in Danaerys’ council I think Varys is the only one who could plausibly be a mole. I think the red lady’s remark was that he would die there – implying she knows the where and how of his death?

Jamie
    Free Member

– implying she knows the where and how of his death?

In the study via the vagina demon.

perchypanther
    Free Member

In the study via the vagina demon.

Miss Scarlett and Professor No-Plums?

Mrs White and Colonel Bastard look on aghast.

zilog6128

Zero chance of Tyrion or Varys being moles IMO, of all the characters they have the most altruistic motives with no divided loyalties. I think they’ve (Tyrion especially) have simply underestimated Cersei, which they’ll be keen not to do again, however there is still the secret dragon killing ballista so still scope for it to get worse before it gets better for them!

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

0% seems the most likely.

The undead kill them all.

The end.

chakaping
    Free Member

I wouldn’t over-think it TBH.

They just have to turn what looked like an easy win into a battle against the odds for the purposes of dramatic tension.

AlexSimon

I can’t decide if the fight with the Night King has to come before the fight for the throne or not.
    On the one hand the fire/ice seems to be the main legend, so would be a fitting final battle, but on the other they seem to be making it so that they’ll be so depleted that they really need the help of the northern lot in order to take King’s Landing.

Constantly saying “you could take kings landing now if you wanted” does reduce the drama a little though.

In general, I just wish they would take their time again. There should have been a whole season just to cover what’s happened in these first 3 episodes. It just seems out of sorts with the rest of the seasons.

At least we had some better one-liners this episode.

chakaping
    Free Member

My money would be on the frozen zombies rocking up while they’re still duking it out for the Iron Throne.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Has Varys retained none of his network of ‘little birds’? Could they not send the dragons out like a few SR-71’s doing high altitude recon runs?

Indeed, but then its just a story! 🙂

No one has commented on the revenge by Cersei on Ellaria……which I thought was very well acted. Quite a horrifying act that is meant to last for decades! urghh! 😥

Was also thinking we haven’t seen anything of Bran and suddenly he arrives at the gate. Not sure how his character is going to pan out in this series?

Mowgli
    Free Member

I don’t remember there being so many funny bits in the previous series. Each episode has a few genuine laugh out loud moments.

He really was a See You Next Tueday, wasn’t he?

You stand in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, rightful heir to the Iron Throne, rightful Queen of the Andals and the First Men, blah blah blah.

This is Jon Snow

P-Jay
    Free Member

Enjoyed last night, some great Comedy moments – “this is Jon Snow”, the whole Queen of Thorns Scene and some lovely old school Brit-Swearing which I won’t repeat.

Ellaria as ever spellbinding to look at, even in the most dire of circumstances.

AlexSimon

No one has commented on the revenge by Cersei on Ellaria……which I thought was very well acted. Quite a horrifying act that is meant to last for decades! urghh!

I didn’t realise it was that long. I assumed a couple of weeks.
    So it’s a bit like smoking and drinking then?

Anyway – if it’s that long, I guess there is an opportunity for it to backfire and them still have a part to play.

akira

I think the point was leaving her in the cell with the decaying corpse until she dies herself.

Rockape63
    Free Member

I didn’t realise it was that long. I assumed a couple of weeks.

The idea is that she watches her daughter die in front of her and she is never removed, so watches her decompose for years to come. To be force fed to keep her alive and the flames burning bright so the veiw never goes away!

Sick or what?

Jamie
    Free Member

Sick or what?

I dunno. The Dorne plot line was pretty terrible. Seems proportional.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Damn. Lost post.

White Walkers seem to have an incredibly poor sense of direction. Last time we saw them they were at Hardhome

Wall is supposedly 300miles long. They could have reached Eastwatch in a few days lumbering continuously (presumably don’t need to sleep eat or rest). In the time theyve been heading south the rest of the characters have built fleets of ships (Euron), marched armies back and forth across Westeros (Battle of the bastards), etc etc.

Presumably they’ve taken a few wrong turns and got hopelessly lost in the snow or put the wrong postcode into the satnav. They’ll likely turn up some time after humanity in Westeros has developed nuclear weapons and annihilated itself.

totalshell

you see there’s some simple lessons out there that er indoors hasnt learnt… time and again we ve seen folk half dead leap up and put an end to thier tormentor.. the rule of thumb has to be when your mans down kill him good and proper.. leaving the mum to become a little upset in a dark place doesnt count.. she ll be back..

Rockape63
    Free Member

.. leaving the mum to become a little upset in a dark place doesnt count.. she ll be back..

Good point Totalshell….something to look forward to! 🙂

Does make you wonder what is in store for Cersei……eventually?

dantsw13

Oh, plenty I hope!!

Jamie
    Free Member

She’ll redeem herself by nutting the Mr Whippy or whatever the leader of the dead is called.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

A convivial evening receiving the attentions of Ser Robert Strong?

Both brothers falling over each other to kill her first?

Being reanimated as Cerseizombie after the white walkers finally find a compass and get to Kings Landing?

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 879 total)

The topic ‘Game of Thrones Season 7’ is closed to new replies.