Viewing 40 posts - 761 through 800 (of 879 total)
  • Game of Thrones Season 7
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Ok….who broke the formatting?

jimjam
    Free Member

It was either me or Mr.Monkfinger. I’m not sure.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Arrrrrr, that be me, with my pirating of another web page.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    muggomagic

Surely Arya’s direwolf that made a reappearance a few episodes back has some part to play in what lies ahead. Can’t see why they’d have had the mini reunion otherwise.

fisha
    Free Member

I dont see the direwolf coming back … I took it to be that she was saying goodbye to it and letting it go.

As for Arya / Sansa … I think that Sansa will reveal the dagger to LF who will make a comment which makes Sansa realise that the dagger was LF’s, used by Joffrey (via a 3rd party) to try and assassinate Bran, and as revenge + powergrab of LF’s army kill LF with his own dagger.

beanum

Re: Arya and Sansa, I read this yesterday, it’s a carefully thought out explanation of what could be going on…

Reddit – The Game of Faces, why Arya doesn’t suck

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Well yeah, it could be that, which is sort of what I’m hoping, otherwise the whole Arya/Sansa/Finger plot will be crapola.

You know what’s still bugging me about this particular series?

“Hi, I’m BranThe Three Eye Mother Funning Raven. I can see everything, everywhere, I know everything you’ve ever done. I can take your body for a test drive if I feel like it. Right now. Or in the past, you know the actual past, and change your life and stuff. All your base are belong to me.

Just gonna sit this series out here.”

zilog6128

“Hi, I’m BranThe Three Eye Mother Funning Raven. I can see everything, everywhere, I know everything you’ve ever done. I can take your body for a test drive if I feel like it. Right now. Or in the past, you know the actual past, and change your life and stuff. All your base are belong to me.

Has it actually been explicitly said that he can see everything? I thought they’d said that because Bran’s training had been interrupted, he has the potential to see everything, and his seen snippets, but can’t actually consciously decide what he sees?

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Has it actually been explicitly said that he can see everything? I thought they’d said that because Bran’s training had been interrupted, he has the potential to see everything, and his seen snippets, but can’t actually consciously decide what he sees?

Can he see the the future? I assume he can also only see the present and the past through the eyes of another creature, such as a raven or person, which is still pretty limiting?

Rockape63
    Free Member

Im away until Weds evening, so won’t be around until long after you lot see it. So will pick up on all the rants then!

rmacattack
    Free Member

not long now boi’s

zilog6128

Haha well excited, just hope they don’t **** it up! I’m assuming it will end on an incredibly frustrating cliffhanger too. 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Just to piss everyone off, the first hour will just be people walking to their destinations.

rene59
    Free Member

I’m assuming it will end on an incredibly frustrating cliffhanger too.

Ned Stark wakes up and it was all just a dream?

zilog6128

Just to piss everyone off, the first hour will just be people walking to their destinations.

if it was filled with quality bantz like Tormund & the Hound last week I’d take that! As long as they finished with 15 mins of utter carnage of course!

Kahurangi

seosamh77
    Free Member

Jamie – Member
    Just to piss everyone off, the first hour will just be people walking to their destinations

thought that’s what everyone wants after the complaints of it moving too fast!

Jamie
    Free Member

Just a catch up ready for tomorrow/monday.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_6j7RDaL6E[/video]

rmacattack
    Free Member

whos up?

dantsw13

Yep!! Can’t wait for next weeks episode. Oh balls – another year 🙁

mikewsmith
    Free Member

not watching till after work tonight… [closes the internet]

sweaman2
    Free Member

Some good bits and great dialog but lack of real twists to my mind. Final few minutes was all a bit predictable.

jimdubleyou

Some good bits and great dialog but lack of real twists to my mind. Final few minutes was all a bit predictable

Yup, surprised they didn’t put a bow on it, it was all wrapped up so nicely.

Still good though.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

mikewsmith
    Free Member

and more seriously, it’s got where it was going.
    A nice little end for little finger though I thought he might have got a sword to “defend” himself with
    Cersi managed betrayal very well with a half time flounce for full impact – personally didn’t see it happening that way.
    Bron doing well as always
    Bran and Sam just there for the comic double act?

Only a year to wait

muggomagic

Only a year to wait

😥

Narcos season 3 coming next week to fill the TV void

rmacattack
    Free Member

What was up with theyrion perving on the epic boat sex?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

strangely that’s what a mate just posted somewhere else…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

my voice over added Jon’s line should have been asking when she got doors done on the cabin, nice touch ont woodwork there.

dantsw13

The problem for GoT is the huge amount of fan theories/websites/backstory that we pretty much know the main direction of flow.

I thought this Episode got back to proper GoT intrigue and plot building. Final scene predictable but very well done!

km79
    Free Member

Don’t be so sure the final season will be a year away, it might be closer to two years.

zilog6128

I thought this Episode got back to proper GoT intrigue and plot building. Final scene predictable but very well done!

yep, best episode of the season from that aspect. Slightly disappointed by the lack of carnage, but it has all built up nicely now!

Also, totally called it (in my head!) how the Theon/Euron fight was going to end 😆

jblewi
    Free Member

Theon wasn’t fighting Euron…

zilog6128

A minor detail!!

Pigface
    Free Member

Holy crap 😯

swavis

Great episode! I have no idea how they’re gonna beat that dragon now though 😆

I wish they’d made Littlefinger squirm a bit more, not quite satisfying enough that he was despatched so quickly. I won’t miss him, he was a a brilliant character in the earlier series but they seemed to have struggled with a decent storyline for him recently.

fisha
    Free Member

I wish they had made him squirm a bit more too. He went straight to the crying / pleading bit too quickly. Arya should have done a slow knife kill too.

Overall, I enjoyed it.

Can’t help but feel this year that its looks visually so good. Not just the cgi / effects, but just the pic quality in the scenes. A bit like when you take a picture with an SLR + good lens + colour grading, it looks that much better than an average phone pic, the scenes in the series felt like that rather normal camera shots.

zokes
    Free Member

So, Jaime is definitely going to kill Cersae then? (Assuming he doesn’t die in a pall of zombie blue dragon fire first)

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I see Daenerys got what she wanted

Jamie
    Free Member

Congrats, Jon. You’re an auntie boner.

Viewing 40 posts - 761 through 800 (of 879 total)

The topic ‘Game of Thrones Season 7’ is closed to new replies.