Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 975 total)
  • Game of Thrones Season 6
  • nwmlarge
    Free Member

Woah, no spoilers till after the UK showing time please!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

come back when you have seen it!!!

gonzy
    Free Member

come back when you have seen it!!!

or you should go to bed later/wake up earlier to watch the 2am showing… 8)

stewartc
    Free Member

Ramsey has a lovely way with words, he should work for Hallmark.

gonzy
    Free Member

Ramsey has a lovely way with words, he should work for Hallmark.

its nice to see him get his point across

jimdubleyou

Woah, no spoilers till after the UK showing time please!

This is Monday 0200.

Get up earlier, or don’t visit the thread until later. 😛

barbecue and boobs!! its a winner!

Winner indeed!

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Spoliers incoming….

Well. That was just stupid. Oooh. Lets kneel because of the fireproof boobies!

Dany stating she could rule the Dothraki better? Right. She is doing such a bang up job in Meereen.

Honestly, I would be happy if all of the sunnier climes, apart than Westeros, were dropped down the moon door.

The episode was only saved by the following scene:

[img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/36a8aec661adee55dc4fbf8afcb5cd67/tumblr_o790fobRMy1uv80u9o2_250.gif[/img][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/f38d6e2d49aaf1bea03b3842390234ee/tumblr_o790fobRMy1uv80u9o4_250.gif[/img][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/6edcf2a20dd0ca3ef598f96302ce9831/tumblr_o790fobRMy1uv80u9o6_250.gif[/img]

Pigface
    Free Member

It’s building nicely 😆

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

She’s so hot. See what I did there

swavis

Ramping up nicely indeed 😈

dantsw13

Will Daenerys bother going back to Mereen?

AlexSimon

Still loving it, but at the same time it seems to have lost something this season. I guess it’s because the stories are converging after mostly diverging until now. Although I’m not convinced that’s the only reason.

rhid

It needs more dragons and white walkers. Preferably fighting each other. That is the only acceptable outcome. Well, that and everyone living happily ever after but somehow I doubt that will be the case.

theotherjonv

If you watch the Sue Perkins programme after, (Rachel Riley last night, sadly not in ‘paying homage to Daenerys’ kit off mode) they always have a sneak peek of next week.

I think your need for white walkers may be about to be met.

swavis

Yes, that looked very intriguing.

The wildling lass lasted about as long as expected with Ramsey, it would’ve been more of a shock if she had got to him but I suppose we need him for the Jon Snow/Ramsey face off at Winterfell.

nwmlarge
    Free Member

Bout time there was more boobs

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

This season needs more of the Hound, chickens and random violence.

Can’t for the life of me fathom why they brought back Jon Snow, if you’re going to bring a dead person back to life – bring back the hound! A brutal cynical realist in a land full of magic, idealism and greed – with a dead pan sense of humour to boot!

Lifer
    Free Member

Did you see the hound die? I didn’t

AlexSimon

The wildling lass lasted about as long as expected with Ramsey, it would’ve been more of a shock if she had got to him but I suppose we need him for the Jon Snow/Ramsey face off at Winterfell.

Yes, but it would also have been quite interesting for it to be quick and not very satisfying. I’d quite like to see him die by accident or something.

footflaps

Bit of a slow burner this season…

Hopefully building up for something interesting, apparently one big battle scene cost in excess of $10m to film with all the extras…..

GrahamS

Can’t for the life of me fathom why they brought back Jon Snow

Because he is one the central characters and quite possible THE central character (The Prince That Was Promised?)

Cleganebowl may still happen. The Lannisters have their champion – The High Sparrow will need his. The High Sparrow worked in a graveyard. In the books there are hints that The Hound lives out his life as a gravedigger.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Because he is one the central characters and quite possible THE central character (The Prince That Was Promised?)

Pfffffff.. main plot lines blah blah blah

Was far more interested in the Hounds story, Jon Snow comes across as a snivelling berk. They should have built on the Hounds antihero thing.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Jon Snow comes across as a snivelling berk.

His general knowledge is also lacking.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

😀

Pigface
    Free Member

We should have a sweepstake on who gets to kill Ramsay. Lord Commander, Sansa, Reek etc etc

Comedy gold was Tormund Giantsbane eyeing up Brienne of Tarth 😆

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Comedy gold was Tormund Giantsbane eyeing up Brienne of Tarth

As I mentioned on previous page, it was the one thing that saved the episode.

Just to check, is it just me who is bored of Dany popping up in random locations and somehow becoming their queen by getting her tits out given some ropey speech and flukily killing her enemiesy? Given how violence exists at the same levels as oxygen in GoT, how has she not started one of her rousing speeches and been rudely interrupted with a spear to the neck?

Oh, and put me a fiver on Ramsay being killed by the shockwave generated by Tormund and Brienne’s sex scene.

wrecker
    Free Member

Just to check, is it just me who is bored of Dany popping up in random locations and somehow becoming their queen by getting her tits out?

Yep, that’s just you mate 😉

sbd16v
    Free Member

I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks he will come back lol.

soundninjauk

I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks he will come back lol.

I hope he comes back, I really enjoyed the Hound/Arya double act.

footflaps

Just to check, is it just me who is bored of Dany popping up in random locations and somehow becoming their queen by getting her tits out?

Highlight of the episode!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Highlight of the episode!

No that was big ginger trying to pluck up the courage to ask Brienne of Tarth if she was doing anything later

mcj78
    Free Member

A few series’ ago Tormund was talking about one time he got drunk & pumped a bear – obviously working his way up 8)

BoardinBob

We need Bronn back

swavis

I’ll have a fiver on Ramsey being torn to bits by Jon’s wolf 😀

I also hope the Hound reappears, one of the best characters there’s been, along with Bronn who also added a nice touch of humour but has also done a disappearing act.

edit- beaten to it 🙂

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

If we are talking about who we want to come back, I’d like to see Tyene Sand again…

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

The hound vs The mountain

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

But they’re brothers?

richmtb

But they’re brothers?

Who hate each other because the Mountain burnt the Hound

footflaps

The Hound needs to seriously up his ‘roid stack before he takes on his big brother…

wrecker
    Free Member

I’d like to see Tyene Sand again

All of those female assassins were brilliant, the dynamic with them and Bronn was excellent.

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 975 total)

The topic ‘Game of Thrones Season 6’ is closed to new replies.