Viewing 40 posts - 441 through 480 (of 975 total)
  • Game of Thrones Season 6
  • jimjam
    Free Member

schrickvr6

I’m starting to think that king Tommy will be lucky to survive this “season”, and when when he dies who will become leader of knots landing?

Cersei.

GrahamS

Cersei will demand a Trial By Combat – which she is confident she’ll win easily because she has Frankenmountain.

What if the Faith decide that their fighter will be Tommen…?

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Then Tommen will be looking for a new set of eyeballs.

jimjam
    Free Member

GrahamS
    Cersei will demand a Trial By Combat – which she is confident she’ll win easily because she has Frankenmountain.

Tommen can just refuse. Anyway, the faith will call The Hound. Or perhaps Lora Tyrell. But most likely the hound. If for some reason the faith militant did call Tommen and bizarrely, he did fight (and obviously die) Cersei or Jamie would take the throne as they are legitimately next in line. Apparently.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Hopefully they have a FrankenHound.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Anyway, the faith will call The Hound

GrahamS

You think that Cersei would allow the Mountain to kill her and Jaime’s last remaining child right in front of her, for her benefit?

She has a lot of flaws – but she has always been fiercely protective of her kids.

Mmmm.. burning cities .. could explain Bran’s visions of Wildfire exploding in King’s Landing and Dany’s visions of a burnt out great hall…

jimjam
    Free Member

GrahamS – Member

You think that Cersei would allow the Mountain to kill her and Jaime’s last remaining child right in front of her, for her benefit?

Hell no. What kind of cliff hanger would that be? The Mountain vs Tommen….who’s gonna win!!?? As I said, the faith could call Tommen, but he can just refuse. Tyrion asked Jamie to be his champion, he refused.

Last time we saw the Hound he was alive. Badly wounded but alive.

The High Sparrow may be a master manipulator but I doubt he’s good enough to convince Tommen to effectively kill himself by volunteering to fight The Mountain.

I could see Cersei killing him though, if he completely turns against her.

paulneenan76
    Free Member

The Hound is dead.

GrahamS

What kind of cliff hanger would that be?

A pretty dramatic one if you ask me.

Cersei all smug and defiant at the arena with the Mountain stood next to her, limbering up his head crush. Maybe Qyburn amping him up a bit with some extra Hulk juice. She knows she cannot lose. It’s in the bag.

Then the Faith reveal their mystery fighter. The crowd gasp. It’s Tommen, unarmed, unarmoured, saying the Faith of the Seven will protect him.

Cut to Cersei’s shocked face.. and fade…

As I said, the faith could call Tommen, but he can just refuse.

He could. In fact as the king it would be pretty unusual for him to fight. But Tommen has drunk the Faith’s KoolAid now and seems happy enough to do whatever the High Sparrow tells him. Plus he knows his mum wouldn’t let him die.

jekkyl

she’s definetely better as a brunette, Khaleesi that is, even with expressional eyebrows.

jimjam
    Free Member

@GrahamS

It’s a twist, I’ll give you that. But I think Clegane v Clegane will either be the last episode of the season, or it’ll be the cliffhanger for next season.

GrahamS

Yep I’m just suggesting it as a possibility.

Cleganebowl does seem the most likely and would be the biggest fan service..

..but then that’s not always how Thrones works. 😈

metalheart
    Free Member

Who had the Mountain on their nightly kill list… ?

Who is now a trained assassin…?

She aint gonna let him kill the Hound. No way.

mahalo

i didnt think of Tommen myself but did ponder them calling Jamie…!

but why would anyone fight for the faith if they are allowed to just refuse, especially vs big Greg!?

GrahamS

i didnt think of Tommen myself but did ponder them calling Jamie…!

Nah Jaime would definitely refuse – why would he fight for the side he opposes, especially after they stripped him of his Kingsguard rank?

Plus we know he gets sent off to see the Blackfish and try to retake the Riverlands. His interesting quandary will be when he meets big Brienne fighting for the other side!

Pigface
    Free Member

Is Sansa pregnant with Boltons child? Couldn’t eat food etc etc?

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Who is now a trained assassin…?

She aint gonna let him kill the Hound. No way

Keep up at the back. The Hound was removed from Arya’s list some time ago.

….and yet will still be more interesting than Dany’s storyline

All she has had to do to conquer the Dothraki or, erm, the Dothraki again, is walk through a bonfire and get her kit off.

After the recent episode I assumed it would be third time lucky when she finally joined the main cast of Westerosenders.

Which sort of negates the need for all those chaps on horses.

Her storyline has definitely felt a bit ‘filler’.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

she’s definetely better as a brunette, Khaleesi that is, even with expressional eyebrows

With all the CGI/make up/prosthetics budget the show has you’d have thought they could do something with her very dark eyebrows. Always look very out of place with her long blond hair. Do blonds ever have eyebrows that dark?

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

The more I think about this, I am fairly sure history usually went the other way when there was any suspicion of witchcraft, or behaviour they couldn’t explain.

…and it wasn’t making them their leader.

GrahamS

I think if I’d just watched someone kill the most powerful warriors in our population and then calmly walk through a blazing inferno without injury then I wouldn’t be first in line to challenge them to a fight.

Especially if they had fantastic jubblies.

All she has had to do to conquer the Dothraki or, erm, the Dothraki again, is walk through a bonfire and get her kit off.

Not true – she conquered Khal Drogo through the power of her bum love.

GrahamS

Apparently the next season of GoT will only be seven episodes long so I guess they have to move the plot along pretty quickly.

metalheart
    Free Member

Keep up at the back. The Hound was removed from Arya’s list some time ago.

Speak for yourself, the Mountain is still very much on it. I think Arya has enough ‘feeling’ for the Hound that she wouldn’t let the Mountain kill him (which was my point). She knows who burnt his face…

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Not true – she conquered Khal Drogo through the power of her bum love.

Same technique Renly Baratheon used, and things didn’t end well for him.

kiwijohn

guess who’s back.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Shady?

or am I barking up the wrong tree?

kiwijohn

No fleas on you.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Yeah, glad to see Bronn back. He even gets the best line of the episode.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

I wouldn’t be first in line to challenge them to a fight

What, not even one sneaky assassination attempt? She’s not arrow-proof. I just don’t buy it. Even for a dollar. The rest of the political machinations seem to stand up a bit better.

Bronn

Excellent news.

Now, where is the Hound?

stewartc
    Free Member

Good episode, nice to see a couple of faces back in action (or soon to be) though surprised by Arya being so easy to trick.

GrahamS

Now, where is the Hound?

Have you watched Episode 7 yet? 😀

totalshell

tonights episode is GOOD.. get the hankies out more comebacks than you can shake a stick at and someone looks nasty and some girl girl action GOT smashed it.. and its all over in a fortnight..

GrahamS

Looks like Frankenmountain is finally going to hulk out on the Faith Militant in Episode 8 – that should be messy!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIOiAfEIk_g[/video]

mikewsmith
    Free Member

can we stop with the previews!!!

Not needed….

another great episode, again story moving along nicely.
    Bronn top marks, you are the **** we all need around

Pigface
    Free Member

Great episode

GrahamS

can we stop with the previews!!!

Not needed….

Don’t press play then!!!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

its got a picture of stuff 🙁

jimdubleyou

He even gets the best line of the episode.

Pretty sure that was Yara 😛

GrahamS

its got a picture of stuff

Yeah a picture of the Riverrun siege, that we have already seen and know is happening, and Brienne that we already know will be there.

Yeeesh it’s not like I posted the picture of Arya’s death.

jimdubleyou

Oh, and Lovejoy didn’t last long…

Viewing 40 posts - 441 through 480 (of 975 total)

The topic ‘Game of Thrones Season 6’ is closed to new replies.