Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Game of Thrones….
  • gonzy
    Free Member

i’m sure this has been talked about already but the damn things so addictive.
    i cant believe it took me this long to get around to watching it. i recorded every episode since it was first aired but never got round to watching any of it until a couple of months ago. after that i was hooked. i’d wait until the wife was asleep as it wasn’t her cup’o’cha and then watch up to 3 or 4 episodes a night.
    then last week i caught up in time for the first episode in season 4 on sunday night.
    now i cant wait until the next episode….anyone else suffering the same withdrawal effects??

GrahamS

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVaD8rouJn0[/video]

New Game of Thrones is just everyone introducing themselves (Daily Mash)

Drac

Never seen more than the first 30 minutes of the 1st episode. Keep meaning to watch it but I’ve not even finished Break Bad yet.

MSP

I watched the first series, and thought it was loosing its way towards the end, then watched the first episode of the second series and decided I just couldn’t be arsed with it.

lemonysam
    Free Member

I watched the first series, and thought it was loosing its way towards the end, then watched the first episode of the second series and decided I just couldn’t be arsed with it.

That was exactly my experience of it.

Klunk
    Free Member

same here, it’s like a bad fantasy soap. Westerosenders.

_tom_
    Free Member

Season 4 is off to a great start.

seosamh77
    Free Member

cracking show.

Though that honesty video is hilarious! 😆

jekkyl

shall we have a stab at how we think it’ll end?

daenerys targaryen will sweep back to westeros with her dragons and army of eunochs, collecting up arya stark and tyrion lannister will be her hand (no2) I dunno about bran though.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Pretty much this, but for me the second series started to wander a bit, then the third series just seemed to wander about not really doing anything. Sort of like the books really.

gonzy
    Free Member

i’ve not read any of the books but i did have a sneak peek at the plot synopsis for book 5 and i have a fair idea of what’s going to happen next…so i now know which characters will be lining up to take a kick at the bucket of death!!

however i think i will get the books to add to the collection…eventually!!

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

This season already appears to be upping the amount of boobage and visicious violence, thus I’m afraid I’m going to have to watch it.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

was not a great start for season 4 IMO

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I dunno, I thought the last fight scene with “the dog” at the end was pretty hilarious.

BadlyWiredDog

It just doesn’t seem very realistic to me and for that reason, I’m out… 😉

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

I dunno, I thought the last fight scene with “the dog” at the end was pretty hilarious

Granted, second half was ok.
    First half mostly substituted plot with boobs.

I give it 5/10.

atlaz
    Free Member

First half mostly substituted plot with boobs.

I think you overestimate the number of shown boobs

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Two big and two small from what I remember. I enjoyed it….

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

I think you overestimate the number of shown boobs

I think you overestimate the amount of plot they were replacing.

Sonor
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Krz-dyD-UQ[/video]

_tom_
    Free Member

was not a great start for season 4 IMO

The Dog made a man stab himself in the face. I’m not sure how this is anything less than a great start.

gonzy
    Free Member

the problem with the dog is he is a big fearsome looking man…but then he talks and sounds like a geography teacher…

botanybay
    Free Member

The delicious sucking noises for the male on male coitus had me addicted when I first heard it.

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Arya Stark is better in the book but she is still great in the TV series her sadistic behavior is brilliant….

kudos100
    Free Member

The Dog made a man stab himself in the face. I’m not sure how this is anything less than a great start.

Agreed. Sex, violence and fantasy, what’s not to love!

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Agreed. Sex, violence and fantasy, what’s not to love!

Seriously? It’s been done better, by this very series, in other episodes.

For instance, like this weeks. Look, plot stuff happened!

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I laughed maniacally when the **** died.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIaLARZVPx8[/video]

Northwind

jekkyl – Member

Don’t ask George Martin, he has absolutely no idea.

cheers_drive

I’m on the last of the published books and have just finished the DVD of series 3.
    Despite reading the book first and therefore knowing some of the unexpected plot twists I still enjoyed the TV series. Some of the story has been changed but nothing major and the story Deanerys is easier to follow on TV.
    Lot’s of lovely naked young lady helps the TV version as well 😀

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Game of Thrones….’ is closed to new replies.