Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • GadgetTrackWorld – CubeSensors
  • footflaps

Following on from my completely useless movement sensor tags , I’ve just spotted these wireless environmental sensors: http://cubesensors.com/

CubeSensors are small, cordless and connected devices that continuously measure temperature, humidity, noise, light, air quality and barometric pressure for every room, they can even pick up unwanted vibrations that shake up your building.

Cubes stream data to the cloud so that you can access it from any device anywhere. You can see the historical trends of environmental changes, or current view that shows the effectiveness of your actions.
    Timely notifications

CubeSensors analyze the data from your Cubes and sends you alerts and recommendations on how you can improve your indoor environment. We’ll tell you when to turn on the lights, aerate, humidify…

Looking for something to track the environment in the workshop and obviously only a bleeding edge, highly unreliable solution will do…..

luffy105
    Free Member

Footflaps,

I was thinking about getting some of the sensors you mentioned previously and just thought I would look out your post before purchasing…. were they really that bad?

Gutted if so as they seem perfect for my need.

footflaps

To be honest, I’ve stopped using them. Great in theory, but just completely unreliable eg the sensor on my front door, 2m, away from the Hub has how vanished and won’t come back. The system resets every day and half the time movement sensors don’t detect movement.

I’d say great idea, but what you’re buying is just a prototype, no where near a real product.

I may have just been unlucky with my set, but based on what I’ve seen I can’t really recommend them unless you just want to play with them.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    luffy105
    Free Member

Phew! glad I checked back to your thread now, I owe you a beer!

cheers

luffy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘GadgetTrackWorld – CubeSensors’ is closed to new replies.