Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Gaddafi's son killed by NATO strike
  • johnners
    Free Member

No, I’m not a ‘morning’ person. I’d be quite happily pootling about at 2am though.

So why don’t you just stay up an extra 6 hours and get yourself down the station?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Because that’s too confusing for my poor tormented little mind, Johnners. 🙁

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

TBH johnners it just sounds like a pathetic excuse to me – he clearly doesn’t want to ride his “rigid mtb with a shopping basket on’t front”. First of all he claimed that he didn’t have a road bike, so I told him about an off-road ride, then he claimed there was no train station, so I told what station and where to change, then finally he says he doesn’t like getting up in the morning.

He needs to get over the fact that I laughed and poked fun at his “rigid mtb with a shopping basket on’t front”. He wears sandals too you know 😀

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😥

(Is too upset to respond to Ernie’s cruelty)

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Make sure you check if the trains are running first, Fred and ernie. Replacement service buses have been trundling back and forth outside my first-floor lounge windows today…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Where I’m listening to music on my fabulously expensive HiFi, natch.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😆

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Make sure you check if the trains are running first, Fred and ernie.

Thanks for the tip Woppit. Luckily I’ve got one of them automobile contraptions to transport me around, so it won’t be affecting me. The Nirvana Cycles starting point is for those who sadly only have a bike and public transport to get them around. But checked the National Rail Enquires website and it would appear that everything will be running as normal tomorrow.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

But what does ‘everything running as normal’ mean??

What is ‘normal’ when it comes to train services???

I’m now far too frightened to even contemplate it.

😥

johnners
    Free Member

What is ‘normal’ when it comes to train services?

I guess it’s whatever you Public Transport users are lucky enough to be accustomed to. My nearest railway station is 9 miles away, and there is no bus to get me there. Go on Fred, get your arse in gear, ernie’s done all the hard work for you.

He wears sandals too you know

Oh. Is that bad?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

What is ‘normal’ when it comes to train services???

How the **** should I know ? ………I’ve got a car.

Besides, surely people who don’t own their own means of motorised transport are used to life dealing them with a crap hand ?

Obviously if for some extraordinary reason I needed to take a train, or some other form of transport which involves sitting next to strangers, I would be livid if it let me down and didn’t take me the whole way. But I would expect poor unfortunates like you to take it in your stride. So MTFU and don’t be such a wimp.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah well if I did come, and I got the train, then ittud probbly be a lot more reliable than your crappy old motor. And I’d rather sit next to strangers than you, cos you’re nasty and you smell.

I’m not coming cos you’ve upset me too much.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Will be looking out for the great unwashed on the trails tomorrow.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You won’t need to look out for him; you’ll smell him coming! 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Talking about yourself in the third person now, are you?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Have a read, you chinless wonder, then you might learn that I’m not actually going… 🙄

Anyway I had a shower just an hour or so ago bloody cheek….

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Arnie the German is coming tomorrow, and he’s taking the train. He keeps going on about “where’s the Dunkirk spirit then ?” …….I see what he means now – it weren’t people like you what won us the war Elfman.

Mind you, I think he’s got a nerve mentioning the war all the time……you’d think he’d rather forget it 😕

Still, last ride we stopped at Warlingham Green for a breather and a rest, I took great delight in pointing out to him that the monument in the centre of it is a War Memorial 8)

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Gaddafi's son killed by NATO strike’ is closed to new replies.