Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Gaddafi ducked?
  • mcboo
    Free Member

Oh go on then, tell us about all that murder. I must have missed it all.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Which one? If you mean OBL…

Well, this swarthy bloke with a beard was finally exterminised by 5,000 special forces black ops guys, backed up by 3 helicopters and a Navy frigate. He must have been nails.

To save him being dragged around behind a Toyota, the US wrapped him in bacon and chucked him in the oggin.

Very thoughtful, but the all this blokes mates thought he was still alive, and just pretending to have the back of his bonce shot off.

It’s a PR nightmare for the Septics

kimbers

theres no denying gadaffi was a bad egg,the hypocrisy of our involvement in the arab spring still stinks

wasnt cameron leading a delegation of uk arms manufacturers in the middle east when it all kicked off?
    why should it be ok to sell weapons to dictators in yemen, bahrain, egypt etc but drop sas, bombs & sanctions on others

Fresh Goods Friday 698 - The Boom Box Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 698 - The Boom B...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Believe me I’m a little sick of us always being painted as the bad guys, going to war in yet another …. country.

Well, maybe our wonderful governments what we give power to through our wonderful democratic process should stop going to war in other countries then. 😐

Just a thought, like….

Merchant-Banker
    Free Member

Because Gadaffi bought his guns from the russians at a handsome discount,

And in 2005 granted russia one of the largest oil licences in Libyan history.

mcboo
    Free Member

why should it be ok to sell weapons to dictators in yemen, bahrain, egypt etc but drop sas, bombs & sanctions on others

It isnt, and we shouldn’t. And we shouldnt be inviting any non-democratic countries to send their military officers here for training. There’s one lesson to learn from the Arab Spring.

wrecker
    Free Member

Regardless of the ideology and motivations for the war, I’m glad the colonel is dead (or soon to be). That’s not something I say lightly.
    The world is a better place without gadaffi and I’m going for a pint to reverse mourn his death.

hora
    Free Member

So its official he was executed with a headshot.

He did basically the same to his predecessor and countless passengers on a civilian flight.

soobalias
    Free Member

hora – Member

So its official he was executed with a headshot.

soobalias
    Free Member

i would normally report such a post for being bollocks

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Gaddafi ducked?’ is closed to new replies.