Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • GABA (Bodybuilding / doping / health content)
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Ok, this stuff sends your heart rate up, sends your face tingly numb, knocks you out, burns off your fat and build muscle.

But nowhere can I find anything bad about it. As far as I can tell it messes with your brain, tricking it into dumping out a load of HGH which is what does the muscle building and fat burning. And its something thats naturaly present in the body, so not toxic.

I’m not worried that one dose is going to kill me. I needed soemthing to send me to sleep after two days of no real rest, due to the pain in my arm.

The questions are, if it’s that good, why is it not on the UCI banned list? And long term is it as bad as taking HGH (if you could get it)?

And no sanctimonious soap box style preaching please, it may have shortened my life by 5 minutes, but I got a good nights sleep out of it.

duckman

Heart rate up, blood pressure up. I have never taken it,or anything naughty, but have to confess if it was not for the SRU’s drug testing, I would probably have. A lot of the guys I used to train with at the gym used it. I will say it tended to be the guys with less money to spend on steroids/chemicals who favoured gabba and they tended to get even redder faces than the guys on Danabol etc…

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

My BP’s at the low end of normal anyway so hopefully that’s not a problem.

No idea what else my housemates on but he is built like the proverbial outside WC.

So are there any long term side effects (i.e. is it just as bad as bypassing the middleman and taking HGH)?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Ok, this stuff sends your heart rate up, sends your face tingly numb, knocks you out, burns off your fat and build muscle.

But nowhere can I find anything bad about it. As far as I can tell it messes with your brain,

Sounds bad enough to me

theflatboy
    Free Member

“since i’ve been using these steroids i’ve grown an extra cock”
    “anabolic?”
    “no, just a cock”

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

yes, but suggar, caffeen, and alcohol also mess with your brains chemistry. Whereas steroids and HGH have well documented evidence of feking you over in the long term.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘GABA (Bodybuilding / doping / health content)’ is closed to new replies.