Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! First World Problem
  • kayla1
    Free Member

It’s lovely and sunny and frozen and dry this morning and I’m not very well. That is all.

bruneep

Sunny and frosty here, no work today and setting off in 15 mins 😉

jimwah
    Free Member

I’m at work, and when I’m not at work I’m looking after 5 month old baby 😀 No riding for me

toby1

To quote a friend:

“The underfloor heating kept warming my Champagne”

She was sitting on the floor doing something, I cried a little for her struggle!

Bregante

Join the club. I was looking forward to my first MNPR in months tonight but have had to go sick this morning after a 3 am visit from paramedics.

ads678

I’m about to set off from Leeds to Hull for a meeting about a job that has been going on for about 3 years but never seems to get off the ground. Then it’s on to Beverley so a contractor can moan at me for a bit. Then it’s it’s off to our York office to discuss peoples unrealistic expectations and stupid deadlines!!

I’d rather be riding….. 🙁

Northwind

It’s gorgeous here today, cold as Theresa May’ soul mind. TBH quite happy to be sat in the office with a massive mug of coffee looking out the window at the frost.

mcnultycop

The low sun shone in my eyes for about 60% of my ride yesterday.

kiwijohn

Month off work & it’s warming up nicely.
    Now which bike to ride?

MoreCashThanDash

Sunny and frosty here’s I take a break from the Christmas shopping, after which I have a house to clean before the school run ….

bruneep

Was a bit rubbish really 😉

MoreCashThanDash

. I was looking forward to my first MNPR in months tonight but have had to go sick this morning after a 3 am visit from paramedics.

You need a sick note to get out of MNPR?

Johnbot
    Free Member

Finally got my light batteries sorted the weather is about to break and I am getting ill, gaaah.

chakaping
    Free Member

This is what one of my favourite local trails looked like this morning, while I was enjoying a sunny 2.5hr session before work…

kayla1
    Free Member

You’re all horrid, apart from those of you who are worse off than I am.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Sick all last week, sick at the weekend my small windows of wellness only seem to happen the weekends my wife works and I need to have the kids to myself and can’t ride. I swear my Intense thinks I’ve gone on strike.

munrobiker
    Free Member

Kayla1, I’m in the same boat. I was in hospital last week for some tests and somebody has given me a vomiting bug. I’ve had the runs and have been spewing for four days now, even though all I’ve eaten is four bits of toast.

Yesterday was lovely and sunny and clear, today was frosty and lovely. I’m not at work. The injustice is killing me.

Bregante

At least I managed to squeeze in a ride on crunchy frozen mud yesterday

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

Been nice down here in Cornwall and I’m in cast for at least another 4 weeks…

Cheers, Steve

kayla1
    Free Member

<cough> I’m going to attempt a <wheeze> little ride out this morning to <sniffle> see a chap about some work stuff, but before all of that <cough> it’ll be a cup of coffee and a round of toast. Well, I do have to keep my <sniffle> strength up, feed a cold and all that. I’m very <rattle> brave.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! First World Problem’ is closed to new replies.