Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • G10 watch advice
  • holmes81
    Free Member

I’m in need of stw advice (again!)

I have discovered the g10 watches, which seem perfect for what I want.

However can’t decide between

CWC G10 (2nd hand)
    Pulsar G10(2nd hand)
    MWC G10 (new from website)

Any suggestions as to which one to choose, all about the same price.

Cheers

epicsteve
    Free Member

We’ve got a couple of the MWC ones and they’ve been good. Even been diving with mine on.

holmes81
    Free Member

OK cool. Don’t go diving but found a cwc with a special date. Also can change the batteries of that myself.

Although do like the MWC ones as they are sealed.

what’s the accuracy like?

epicsteve
    Free Member

what’s the accuracy like?

Both ours have been very accurate.

porlus
    Free Member

Got mine from silvermans around 10 years ago. It’s the one with the battery hatch. Done me well so far. On the second battery, which was changed a couple of years ago. Get replacement straps from time factors based in Sheffield.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

‘This takes us up to today with the procurement horror that is the Pulsar. Generally regarded as being total kack, the Pulsar G10 has had a very short shelf life when compared to its predesessors. Though still being issued, once stocks are exhausted then it’s safe to say that they’re off the invite list.’

‘The current growbag chronograph is the Pulsar PJN299X1 model. It looks Gucci enough – and is quite a hefty, attractive and reliable watch, but be warned: it is exactly the same watch that could, until recently, be picked up Harry Spankers at Argos for forty beer tokens – which is not bad for an excellent time keeper.’

From ARRSE

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘G10 watch advice’ is closed to new replies.