Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • G-One tubeless still bleeding sealant…?
  • thwapy
    Free Member

Thanks to everyone (well nearly everyone) for the helpful comments I’ll just return them.

As on and on has so eloquently put its just as much my fault. I did not ignore your advice, Wiggle sent me another pair of the same tyres, I needed them for this weekend so I trusted them, sorry if I had known you were once big in the online bike shopping world well…

I might need to grow up, be a Princess and a stroppy git but I don’t feel the need to start a thread with such a masoganistic title – what’s the best vest top to get rid of ‘tan lines’…. Really? 😳

I used to have an online bike store… if you go on like you have on here no wonder it closed buddy!

Ah the joys of forum anonymity aye! What a MAN, picking on a defenceless Princess! Anyway case closed, I’m big enough to say its as much my fault as Wiggle.

No doubt we’ll here from the big lad again – photo once you get your sleeveless top? 😉

jonnyboi

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/schwalbe-g-one-allround-raceguard-folding-road-tyre/

OP, I take it you bought these? Clearly incorrectly advertised

Your mistake is not listening to the advice on here, and trying to make a second set of non tubeless tyres work 😉

thwapy
    Free Member

Yes those are the tyres I bought. I use Wiggle – I did not ‘shop around’ I had heard good things about G-One’s, wanted a set for my new bike and saw they were tubeless ready. Bought them, they leaked badly, came on here, got some good advice.

Based on the advice on here and then having looked around I told Wiggle they were not tubeless, Wiggle disagreed and agreed to exchange my used tyres for new ones. I had used the tyres and therefore agreed to have a second pair, rightly or wrongly as this was Wednesday and I wanted them for rides on Friday and Saturday.

My fault but I initially bought them based on the website page, hence blaming Wiggle – the reason I was cross with them is the total lack of support or understanding after, not for having the wrong information but for not dealing with it correctly. I expect too much, judging by the feedback from an ex-bike shop owner and I accept that.

Anyway I have a dress to take to the dry cleaners….

thwapy
    Free Member

Oh, hang on, its a bank holiday – back to the kids instead. Peace out 😕

jonnyboi

🙂 the evo spec G-Ones are great, you should still get them.

deadkenny
    Free Member

thwapy – Member 
    hence blaming Wiggle

Always blame Wiggle 😀

imnotverygood

Always blame Wiggle

Ahh! Nostalgia. One of the all time great threads.

onandon
    Free Member

Just back from smashing a 70miler and sorting out my tan lines 🙂

Cheer up princess and have a fairy cake. You deserve it after all the stress.

Oh and good luck with the knee. Would be a shame if they fit an ankle or elbow instead. Guess that wouldn’t be your fault either

Poopscoop

I love this forum but Christ, some of you guys can find an argument out of pretty much anything! 😀

I reckon Trump comes on here for relaxation. 😉

thwapy
    Free Member

I honestly wasn’t trying to argue… Mind you if Trump came on… 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘G-One tubeless still bleeding sealant…?’ is closed to new replies.