Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Funny pic..
  • toys19
    Free Member

Church near me has a habit of howlers, below is a recent fave. My total favourite was last year and it went

God is greater than the power whithin us

And the US was the last word on its own so some bright spark wrote C before it and STARD after it.

DezB
    Free Member

Like it 😀

amedias
    Free Member

that’s just round the corner from my house that is 🙂

toys19
    Free Member

amedias – Member
    that’s just round the corner from my house that is

And me..

amedias
    Free Member

my girlfriends bike was stolen from the lobby of that very church earlier in the year while she was helping out at the local brownie group.

Fortunately I managed to ‘recover’ it from outside some little scrotes house off BH lane about 30minutes later

toys19
    Free Member

Fortunately I managed to ‘recover’ it from outside some little scrotes house off BH lane about 30minutes later

Indeed I lost a bike from Pinhoe road and found it in whipton a few hours later..

captaincarbon
    Free Member

Grew up just opposite that place! cant believe the posters are still going up! 😀

amedias
    Free Member

did you ever see the one that was up on the billboard of the church in town at the bottom of the road by the quickfit?

“Jesus – God, with skin on”

yunki
    Free Member

is the church in the pic at the top of Heavitree High Street..?

that one’s usually good for a giggle

molgrips
    Free Member

I saw one that said

What’s missing from CH__CH?

UR!

I mean for fks sake, talk about piss poor. Honestly, do you think that’s going to get people though your doors? Or maybe give people the impression that you’re a right bunch of sad tw*ts?

Cougar

I remember our RE teacher regaling us with that one when I was at school, so it’s been doing the rounds for some time.

molgrips
    Free Member

It’s **** pathetic…

PS Cougar I can post you that bag now I’m in a country where I know how the postal system works 🙂

zokes
    Free Member

It’s cathedral, and most of it’s churches….

toys19
    Free Member

is the church in the pic at the top of Heavitree High Street..?

Yep.

Cougar

PS Cougar I can post you that bag now I’m in a country where I know how the postal system works

\o/

SaxonRider

molgrips, do you live in the same part of the same city as me? The sign you refer to is a frequent feature of a large chapel near my house.

And I think you have mentioned the city before.

JEngledow
    Free Member

This reminds me of the big billboard in Cheetham Hill, for years the board said that Moshiach was coming, but now we’re expected to bring our own: 🙄

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

UR!

I mean for fks sake, talk about piss poor

That’s a fairly common one. It’s designed to grab people’s attention. There is some evidence to suggest that it works.

clubber
    Free Member

The inner geek is saying four hydrogens…

Cougar

This reminds me of the big billboard in Cheetham Hill, for years the board said that Moshiach was coming, but now we’re expected to bring our own:

Wouldn’t that just be typical, you go to all that trouble and then get to the party and find that everyone else has brought one too.

(I know that board well, btw, I’ve driven past it a lot)

Cougar

The inner geek is saying four hydrogens…

I tried to pronounce it, and a cat arrived.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Funny pic..’ is closed to new replies.