Viewing 25 posts - 81 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • Funny names you have come accross.
  • vorlich
    Free Member

Fonda Cox

zimbo
    Free Member

I was interviewed once by a guy called Martin Martin

I used to work with a bloke called Stephen Stephen, affectionately (?!) referred to (behind his back) as “Kn*bhead Kn*bhead”.

globalti
    Free Member

I used to know a gardener called Dan Digweed. In Ramsbottom there’s a plumber called Gordon Fish.

_tom_
    Free Member

Used to deliver papers to a Lady Fuchs 😆

slinkybike
    Free Member

I had to serve a customer called Mr Labia in a London bike shop he was right $%#* he wanted to talk about Brompton’s for a hour.

Martin.B
    Free Member
    ourmaninthenorth

Saw a tradesman’s van parked up on a quiet lane I was riding along yesterday. On it was his name/line of work:

Steve Shacklady.

jay82
    Free Member

Another funny name I came across is hilarious, Imagine as well while saying this name…..”DIANA PENTY”……:P

alibongo001

One of my friends insists that his mate from school, Mr Tupper married and had a girl who they called Poppy!

When she comes home at 16, pregnant they will only have themselves to blame!

Al.

jay82
    Free Member

One more name coming up…..shoot

this one is truly hilarious I found a name sounds like Brad Phuket…

mav12
    Free Member

My driving examiner was mr goodenough

andymc06
    Free Member

Rod Fanni – French professional footballer! 😀

jay82
    Free Member

Hey I came across another weird and funny name, my new accountant at University is named as Mr. Robin Black, which is true in appearance as well 😛

chewkw
    Free Member

Fanny Wang … 😆

I advised her to change her Christian name to something else if she were to visit En-ger-land.

dizcostix
    Free Member

Mrs Dizcostix works for an international exam board – the best candidate name she told me that comes to mind is:

Supaman Batman

defo wouldn’t mess with that guy

nickf
    Free Member

A mate of mine’s son is at medical school, when he qualifies he will be
    Dr. De’ath.

I worked with Gladys De’Ath. She was known as Glad, and worked in Payroll, with whom we shared an open-plan office.

Once or twice a week we’d get someone traipsing in asking “I’m looking for Glad Death”. Oh, how we chuckled.

seadog101

A couple who my wife worked with:

Mr and Mrs Down.

Their twin sons…?

Ben and Neil.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

In direct competition with the rather butch-sounding Eddie Stobart…

Norbert Dentressangle.

donsimon
    Free Member

Teacher at my old school was Mrs Batman who apparently had a son called Robin.
    Another teacher was a Mrs Adair whose lucky son was called Rupert, yes that’s it Ruuuupert, Rupert Adair, everyone sing his name…

Mooly
    Free Member

Working for an agency in Harringay council in an archive document that was being transferred to computer.
    Came across and Mr Kok-hung Lo.

Gachet
    Free Member

Clients of somewhere I used to work:

Urec Hans Unt – unfortunate if you loose the Hans!
    Francis Uckmothers
    Mr Onions – refered to himself a O’nions in correspondence.

A couple of others:

Quim – Portuguese footballer
    Will Power – Racing Driver

nickf
    Free Member

I forgot a colleague called Michael Hunt. Who preferred to be called Mike…..I suspect he just did it to embarrass us all.

donsimon
    Free Member

Pre boxing interview had a friend of the boxer saying that not everyone gets 10,000 people shouting your name. I’m not sure you want it, would you?
    Stalker! Stalker! Stalker!

hoodie
    Free Member

When working for an insurer, American office had a Barbara Wankoff. UK office had a chap called Martin Amegashitsi. Best of all was an elderly policyholder, Fanny Gash.

andytherocketeer

Some olympic ones:

Stambolova – stumbled over in the 400m hurdles.

**** – I’m sure that’s what the German guy said after crashing in the springboard diving.

(haha @ German competitor’s name being classed as a rude word!)

Viewing 25 posts - 81 through 105 (of 105 total)

The topic ‘Funny names you have come accross.’ is closed to new replies.