Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Funny blue coloured puddle under car
  • atlaz
    Free Member

I got to work today and where I’d parked yesterday there was a puddle (fairly normal, it takes a couple of days to dry up underground when the rain eventually stops here). However there was a slight blue tinge to the water. I smelled it and although I have a blocked nose, it smelled more or less like filthy floor water. I’ve checked the fluid levels and both power steering and coolant are at max as I topped them up in summer. It COULD be washer bottle related as I refilled it the other day but it’s on the wrong side of the car for that (although fluids do tend to move about a bit).

Could it be anything else?

wwaswas

does it feel oily/slippery between your fingers?

tbh, with a works car park it could have come from another car couldn’t it?

Only way to be sure it’s you is to put a big sheet of card under the front (Assuming that’s where the engine is!) and and see what’s on top of it once it’s been stood a while.

nickjb
    Free Member

Condensate from the a.c.? Not normally blue but maybe mixed with a little oil or screenwash

maccruiskeen

WKD leaking from the glovebox?

mrsfry
    Free Member

A pensioner with a blue rinse was hiding under your car, waiting to pounce on you to squeeze your cheecks.

theteaboy
    Free Member

Lack of bladder control from a passing Smurf?

atlaz
    Free Member

So my WKD and pensioner foam parties in the garage might have been the cause eh? You learn something every day.

I’m guessing its just rainwater combined with cack-handed washer bottle refilling given the answers

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Run over Mr Bump (it happens quite a bit)?

project
    Free Member

Mr Smurf has had a wee

GrahamS

toppers3933
    Free Member

someone else parked there between you leaving and you arriving back? maybe filled their washer bottle up? spilled some?
    have a look when you get back to the car later. if its got bigger its from your car. if it hasn’t then it either wasn’t from your car or whatever it was is now empty.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

add-blue? (no idea if it’s actually blue, or if your car is diesel and new enough to have a tank of it).

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

What he said ^

benji
    Free Member

Adblue is colourless liquid.

rOcKeTdOg

Dropped your raspberry slush puppy?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Funny blue coloured puddle under car’ is closed to new replies.