Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Funniest UK comedy on TV in ages…
  • Deveron53
    Free Member

Bluestone42

Check it out, all the episodes currently on iplayer. Waaaaay better than Gary Tank Commander! (Although, I quite liked that as well!)

IMHO Not Going Out has ‘jumped the shark’ this series. Bye bye Lee…

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Yup, nicely written, some sharp wit and not at all mawkish.

pallyally
    Free Member

WaS Gary Tank Commander ever shown south of the border ? Do people know what you are referring to?

nealglover
    Free Member

It was shown in England on BBC3 I think.

Deveron53
    Free Member

WaS Gary Tank Commander ever shown south of the border ? Do people know what you are referring to?

I think so, I’m sure I watched it while living in Sheffield.

Duffer
    Free Member

Gary Tank Commander was available on IPlayer, but i don’t ever remember seeing it on TV.

Bluestone42 is very good. We only discovered it yesterday, so we’re slowly chipping away at this series.

Being in the Military makes it more relevant to me; my Mrs keeps saying things like “Does that really happen?!” and i’m like “that’s been toned down…”

dannyh
    Free Member

I don’t know about Not Going Out. The cable car episode was bilge, but the run-over rabbit episode was the funniest thing I’ve seen in a while.

The casual aside from the bloke in the pet shop followed by the parrot saying ‘rabbit murderer’ was classic. Actually ‘wet your pants’ funny.

nuke

Wasn’t to keen on Bluestone42…maybe should have given it a few more episodes

We are enjoying Plebs though

MoreCashThanDash

Now, I gave up on the Not Going Out rabbit killer episode and laughed my socks off at the cable car one…

Might give Bluestone42 a look though.

Mugboo

Dogging Tales was the funniest thing I’ve seen since Early Doors or Inbetweeners. ‘I’m not comfortable with this” said Terry 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Funniest UK comedy on TV in ages…’ is closed to new replies.