Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Funniest thing you've heard this weekend
  • binners

As an antidote to the petty squabbling on the other thread, whats somebody said that's made you laugh this weekend?

While watching the football yesterday the ladies, clearly bored, decided to compete with the football for our attention by having a game of twister in the front room. It worked. Quote of the afternoon was however, delivered from a mass of arms and legs: "I can see your curtains"

Genius!!! Lets have em then?

yunki
    Free Member

At a nephews christening/naming party yesterday.. a small blank book was being handed around so that guests could write a little message of advice for the young lads future..

Amongst plenty of 'smile and the world smiles with you' and 'follow your dreams' type entries was this little gem..

'some of what you read here will sound cheesey and naff.. but most of it will still have meaning… and despite apearances.. your Auntie Charlotte is a mean old bag'

cynic-al
    Free Member

"squadron manoeuvres"

derek_starship
    Free Member

Was it naked Twister?

That would always get my attention* – especially over football.

*females only of course

smiffy

Showing cattle at Llantony on saturday; a parent explained to an inquisitive child "That one's a bull – you can tell because it has horns"

Bunnyhop

My young nephew has taken an interest in our bird feeder. He shouted out 'look auntie-a goldtit'.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

A brummy holding court yesterday about an incident involving all you can eat ice cream, a toilet cubicle and a restaurant! The line used was (in a thick brummy accent) "theeere's naow funnay beet to thiiiis storrray"

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Funniest thing you've heard this weekend’ is closed to new replies.