Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FUNN Updown dropper post
  • pickle
    Free Member

Is it any good? I know it’s in the cheaper bracket (On offer at £156 on CRC) but wondered if anyone out there’s used one and can tell me if it’s reliable enough or to leave well alone?

Cheers 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

dunno but reverbs are about £165 at Merlin…
    https://www.merlincycles.com/rockshox-reverb-seatpost-54780.html

pickle
    Free Member

I’m really put off by all the negative stuff on here about them to be honest.

They just always seem to go wrong.

legend
    Free Member

But when they go wrong you either get it sorted quickly FOC, or can send it to any one of a number of places that service them. The Funn on the other hand……?

chestrockwell

Shouldn’t go wrong in the first place, especially in the numbers the Reverb seems to.

chestrockwell

Also interested in the FUNN post, or any other BTW. After a stealth since I now have a bike suitable but don’t want a Reverb at the price they are, don’t want a Thomson this time as want all black and fancy the new Fox but it’s still mega money and not stocked at Evans to make use of my Tesco vouchers.

legend
    Free Member

chestrockwell – Member
    Shouldn’t go wrong in the first place, especially in the numbers the Reverb seems to.

But they do, so you might as well be prepared (incidentally I’ve had my reverb 3 years without issue)

dukeduvet

Found some reviews here link seems positive overall.

I just emailed them and a 27.2 post is on its way in January too.

dukeduvet

this also. Think previous reviews were for an older model.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FUNN Updown dropper post’ is closed to new replies.