Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Fullface Helmets.
  • singlespeedstu

I’m lucky enough to be heading out for my second holiday in the mountains in a few weeks time. 😀
    Normaly just take a xc type lid with me and strap it to my hand luggage for the plane trip.
    This time I’m taking a fullface and not sure if it’ll be a pain doing it like that.
    So how do you carry yours for plane trips.
    On your backpack?
    In your case?
    In your bike bag?

tomhoward

On your head?

Last time I did it, it went in the bike bag. That was before all the ‘thou shalt not put anything other than a bike in the bag’ type policies though

Karl33to
    Free Member

Yeah FF in the bike bag and in the box it came in, but stuffed full of tools and tubes

JonEdwards
    Free Member

Normally take the peak off, stuff it with clothes and stick it in my holdall (hold baggage). There’s not actually much volume in one, so if you can fill the inside it doesn’t take up much space.

thomthumb
    Free Member

i just carried mine on last time. in my hand. in addition to my backpack. I think you are allowed an accessory – normally a ladies purse.

bullandbladder
    Free Member

Mine goes in a very ‘stylish’ Fox helmet man-bag as carry on.

Where you off to, Stu?

bullandbladder
    Free Member

double post

pussywillow
    Free Member

Why are you bothering taking a full face this time if you normally only take the xc lid? 🙄
    Don’t forget the neck brace to go with the outfit! 😆

singlespeedstu

bulland.
    Off to Italy.

Pussy.
    I thought neck braces were only to be used on the serps run , or whatever it is you call it.

Maybe I should buy one just to be safe. 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

as hand luggage but as I was taking the XC lid too on the last few trips it’s gone in the bike bag.

Northwind

Always see people taking them on as hand luggage, never done it myself but it seems to be accepted. It’s a hat after all, if they complain just put it on (try and avoid getting shot)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Fullface Helmets.’ is closed to new replies.