Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Full Susser on Cyclescheme, is it doable/worth it?
  • isitafox
    Free Member

Got the bug again and rather than building up a bike I thought I’d jump on the Cyclescheme again in October but wondered if it was possible to get a half decent full susser for under a grand on it?
    To be honest a decent frame is more important than anything as I’ll no doubt upgrade a few bits anyway but is there any decent framed bikes available as a starting point?
    Not gonna be doing anything wild on it, probably see South Head’s decent more than anything!

docrobster
    Free Member

A mate did this recently and got a giant stance (to be ridden more by his 16 year old lad). However it got knicked after not long at all and although the giant dealer was very keen to do them a deal on a replace then I believe that they decided to spend the insurance money on a bossnut instead (think they were unable to get that model through the scheme)
    Personally I think there are probably better deals to be had on Ex demo/Paul’s cycles/secondhand that make the ctw savings less attractive

alibongo001

Definitely worth it!

Options

1, Just buy a frame and put the things you want on it
    2, Add to the voucher and get something more expensive
    3, Go for a cheaper last years model (Evans etc allow vouchers on sale models – not all shops do)

HTH

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Full Susser on Cyclescheme, is it doable/worth it?’ is closed to new replies.