Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Full-Suss Rental – Peak District
  • forzafkawi
    Free Member

I’ve arranged a trip to Edale in a few weeks and a mate wants to go who doesn’t have a suitable full-suss bike.

Does anyone know of any shops doing rental in that area or even somewhere relatively on the way from Essex?

Ta in advance.

SBrock
    Free Member

mmmm you could call 18 bikes and see if you can demo one for the day

scottidog
    Free Member

Don’t know of anywhere personally but if you give eighteen bikes in Hope a bell I’m sure they could point you in the right direction if anyone is renting out bikes.

sambob
    Free Member

There’s no need for a full sus in the peaks. Doesn’t stop me having one mind 🙂

rob-jackson
    Free Member

what rubbish

andrewh
    Free Member

[Thread hijack]
    On a simliar subject, any where to hire a decent MTB in Sheffield? Doesn’t have to be full-suss, but that would be nice, 5/Heckler/Mt Vision type of thing rather than 224/V10.
    If you find anything forzafkawi please tell!

matthew_h
    Free Member

We don’t do hire at Eighteen unfortunately. The only places we know about in the vicinity are at Bamford garden centre and at Fairholmes visitors’ centre on Ladybower but I don’t know whether either of these do full suspension bikes.

ndg
    Free Member

My brother in law hired a fs ghost from trail monkeys in Bradwell last year when we had the same problem. Don’t know if they’re still doing it, or if they’re still there!

N.

Shorty121
    Free Member

Trail monkeys is gone which is a great shame 🙁

Anthem-X
    Free Member

Think ladybower are all hardtail.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Full-Suss Rental – Peak District’ is closed to new replies.