Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Full suss or hardtail 29er regrets???
  • skate2work
    Free Member

Has anyone regretted going back to hard tail from full suss or vice versa? and why?

Thanks

matt_outandabout

Done the FS to HT thing twice; once to 29er (and should have bought another) and once to 26er – steel and enjoying it still…

oxym0r0n

Just sold my ASRsl as it was sitting gathering dust while I rode my SS hardtail.

Just in the process of buying a 29er hardtail now.

For me HT is about easier cleaning, less maintenance, more predictability, lighter weight and the fact that I am no slower than the people I ride with on an HT 😀

skate2work
    Free Member

Thats great to hear. I’m going from an under used Meta 5 and test rode the Giant XTC 29er and loved it, just need to decide if I really need 100mm out back.

Gotama
    Free Member

Nope, just done it and loving it. Orange 5 to Canfield Yelli Screamy, hardtail is perfect for me round the trails i ride (surrey hills), can still ride everything round there relatively quickly and enjoy the extra challenge the hardtail brings when it gets rougher. Personally think the 29er wheel helps over 26 but i’m on the tall side so imo the bike ‘fits’ me better anyway which might be the main difference.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Full suss or hardtail 29er regrets???’ is closed to new replies.