Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Full suspension e mtb
  • oldmanmtb
    Free Member

Yes I know but could do with some recommendations due to heart issues not likely to be peddling up hills anytime soon

Bregante

I think there’s a couple of Scott eGenius owners on here.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/electric-bike-my-experiences-with-a-scott-egenius

A mate had a Mondraker hardtail e-bike on test the other day. Looked ace and he said it was great fun. Looks like they do a full suspension e-crafty

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Only ones I’ve tried are Haibike and Giant. Both impressed, but the Giant just edged it for me. Their bouncy system is really very good and the fit was a little better for me as well.

LBS carries both, and sell plenty. Lots of folks who just want to get out and ride but who, for whatever reason, are finding it harder. A good thing.

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

Ta

carlos
    Free Member

I was at NWMTB ‘s demo day last weekend and they were running out Specialized and Scott e-bikes. Both were FS and although I didn’t ride either, those that did were raving about them big time.

On the climbs they seemed to just grip and go (spesh ones were 650+) and reports from the riders said that descending they inspired grip and giggles.

One guy did have a few problems though, he was mashing on the pedals so the motor kept kicking in and then cutting out. Not the bikes fault, Defo user error and he even resorted to pushing it uphill 🙄

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

spesh ones were 650+

I really want to try a 6Fattie Turbo.

Wow, that 6Fattie even looks nice!

carlos
    Free Member

They’re the ones. 🙂

A little bit of me regrets not trying one out, but I wanted to ride other stuff that’s on the potential shopping list

chrissyharding
    Free Member

I had a shot on a lapierre e mtb full sus. It was so much more than I expected.
    A fantastic piece of engineering.

johnw1984
    Free Member

They are great fun. Not just for the mobility challenged. I found on hard climbs, they just made me want to go faster up!

I’d have one if I had the money 🙂

wiggles
    Free Member

I’ve ridden all of the different power systems on many different bikes, currently the Levo is the one to get 100%.

The brose system is great, it looks like a normal bike, no rattles from the battery etc, but the biggest thing is it rides like a normal (but heavy) bike.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Full suspension e mtb’ is closed to new replies.