Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • full size keyboard plus trackpad for android phone and ipad………..?
  • winston
    Free Member

Is there a keyboard out there that connects to my S7, my wife’s Ipad and iphone AND crucially has a built in trackpad that works. I can find a logitech one with some nifty device switching but it doesn’t have a trackpad.

GrahamS

Do trackpads work with iPads and iPhones? They don’t have a cursor to track.

sharkbait
    Free Member

I think the android should work with any usb keyboard/trackpad as long as the phone supports OTG.
    I’ve just plugged a usb keyboard into my OnePlus3 (via an OTG adapter) and it worked perfectly…. a trackpad simulates a mouse so that should work also.
    I suspect your issue is getting something to work with a iPhone – but then IANAFB.

winston
    Free Member

Good point – I kind of assumed they would replicate the swiping though?

xora

Stuff like this

Works fine with Android, it claims IOS support, but I don’t own any IOS nonsense.

ffej
    Free Member

Android devices should work with no dramas.. Plug in a mouse or I assume a trackpad and you get a mouse pointer appear.
    No idea if this is possible with apple stuff.

J

AlasdairMc

iOS isn’t designed for a cursor. It’ll work fine with a keyboard though – I use an Anker Bluetooth one that USB charges. £16 from Amazon, and it’s got a really nice feel to it, easy to touch type and the key motion is similar if not better than my HP laptop

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘full size keyboard plus trackpad for android phone and ipad………..?’ is closed to new replies.