Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Full Fat Friday?
  • binners

….has started already. . Woooooohoooooooo! Yay for Full Fat Friday! 😀

I’m just ordering. I’m going for the sausage, bacon and egg barm. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Whats everyone having then?

Kryton57

Twp slices of toast with Strawberry Jam, Italian blend coffee from Rave and several slices of parma ham.

I really know how to rock n roll…

Junkyard
    Free Member

I had cornflakes [ nothing is lower fat than soya milk except water] and a banana* as I am carb loading for my imminent bike ride.
    Living the dream eh

* apparently though i can eat what I want and just not put on weight and it has nothign to do with diet govenor

globalti
    Free Member

Lunch sandwich ordered with canteen…. BLT on brown muffin, no marge, sachet of mayo.

scaled
    Free Member

You want a Stax from the new york deli on oxford road binners.

Toast
    Cheese
    Sausage (and sauce)
    toast
    cheese
    bacon (and sauce)
    toast

Dibbs
    Free Member

I’ve just had cornflakes with semi-skimmed milk and two large tablespoons of Extra Thick Double Cream (slightly defeats the point of the semi-skimmed) Doctors orders as I have to keep my weight up. 😉

cloudnine
    Free Member

Struggling to keep my weight above 61kg.. full fat milk and sugar on everything today

jambalaya
    Free Member

Shredded wheat (three), was due to have a quality cooked breakfast yesterday but ended up stood in the street after there was a fire in the hotel kitchen 😳

binners

You lot are, quite frankly, rubbish at this!

Read the thread title.

You need to seriously up your game! Or there will be no government subsidies to be had. Do you want to be subsidising me? Do you?

hilldodger
    Free Member

I’ve never really understood the idea of FFF, just seems an excuse for the bifters to feel slightly less piggy I guess.

Canteen at work currently full of’em troughing down their lardy swill – enjoy your coronary, it’s the least you deserve
    😛

GregMay
    Free Member

You want a Stax from the new york deli on oxford road binners.

Hello lunch idea… not been down there before.

scaled
    Free Member

Greg, the burritos from the place next door are rather good too. Proper hit sauce available.

northernmatt

Lots of coffee until 12ish then I will be going to the chippy for lunch. I have already eaten half a bar of this though.

binners

just seems an excuse for the bifters to feel slightly less piggy I guess.

Damn straight! We’re all indeed troughing down our lardy swill. And bloody hell its good! Apart from ‘Girl on a Permanent Diet’ (every office seems to have one), who’s presently sporting a face like a smacked arse, while contemplating Bran Flakes, or some such gastronomic abomination. 😀

PiknMix
    Free Member

Breakfast is butterbeans and tomatoes, lunch is refried beans with tuna, dinner is full fat toad in the hole with onion gravy.

Kryton57

I’ve just found some Indian Spiced peanuts…

Junkyard
    Free Member

Is that your way of telling us you have Piles?

ton

I had porridge at 7am
    I am eating beef stew now
    and I will be eating fish and chips at 1pm

carbo loading innit. 8)

Klunk
    Free Member

had scrambled eggs on toast with pepperoni & chorizo…. the eggs are cooked in the grease sweated out of the meats was lovely

tonights dinner will be a chicken dhansak using loads of ghee 🙂

olddog

Bran flakes for breakfast – but making up for it with last night’s left-over curry for lunch

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Over the course of the last few years, a wonderful tradition of the birthday boy or girl getting in the Elevenses has come to pass in my office.

It started off as Greigs… sausages rolls and the like… moved onto McDs … cheeseburgers… and now we are at the pinnicale of the evolutionary process ….

Dominos Pizza !!

God I hope someone has a bday today !!

LimboJimbo

Bacon and sausage on white sliced toast. Red sauce, obviously. The guy I share an office with has the same but with Brown sauce, but he’s from West Brom. so it’s probably not his fault.

Harry_the_Spider

A week into my vegetarian experiment.

1 x cheddar and beetroot on brown
    1 x Quorn chicken thing and mayo on brown
    1 x banana

I will live longer than you all, but will probably fart a lot more.

Kryton57

Greigs

You are Scottiah and I claim my 5 Euro…

olddog

… sorry, it’s always brown sauce on sausage – everybody knows that.

somouk
    Free Member

Bacon and sausage sarnie for brekkie, chicken tikka for lunch and then some chinese for tea.

Full fat Friday at its best for me. Will be going for a run in the middle though to help move some of it on though.

binners

You won’t live longer than us Harry. It’ll just seem that way.

No man should ever eat Quorn*

* With the notable exception of Mo Farrah, as they’re paying him to do so. On camera. He wouldn’t touch it with a barge poll if he wasn’t being filmed, while just off camera a man dangles a bag full of cash on a stick

Houns

I had half a packet of chocolate digestives and a pint of tea for breakfast

theprancinghorse
    Free Member

Bacon, scrambled eggs and shrooms for breakfast 🙂

weeksy

Dominos Pizza for tea… my boy wants it… honest.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’ve just had a full fat flat white, made with full cream..

It was THE most disgusting thing I have ever drunk.

😡

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Bruceless…. the rubbish trade support fella …. has just walking in with 4 bags full of McD’s

Happy Bday Bruce

lemonysam
    Free Member

Well my boss just announced that he’s taking us out for lunch, I’d bought a lunch in so naturally that was elevenses. Normal work lunch spot looks like:

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Sat in a holiday Inn business suite – had a banana for breakfast.

Skint.

Moral dilemma

Do I………

a. fight the urge and go hungry picking up a limp service station sandwich on the way home in perhaps 2 hours
    b. go to the restaurant bit and eat every type of meat they’ve got in buttered white bread and swamped in gravyand bang it on the credit card?

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Full Fat Friday?’ is closed to new replies.