Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Full face helmet for kids
  • astura
    Free Member

After seeing my 4yr old do a face plant, im going to get him a FF. Can anyone recommend one? pretty well ventilated would be ideal

BearBack
    Free Member

Bell Sanction. Smallest size FF I’ve come across.

peabrain
    Free Member

I like the look of Cratoni C-Maniac. I think it would still be too big though.

scaled
    Free Member

Might be worth asking strider, maybe the manchester velodrome as they run strider sessions there.

mallorcadave
    Free Member

A friend bought one for his son from ToysRus last year seemed pretty good, I cant remember how much but it was much less than from a bike shop!

peabrain
    Free Member

I thought about a full face when my son was zooming around, jumping etc on a balance bike but when I looked into it most of the helmets weigh 1kg+ and it didn’t seem to make much sense bunging that weight on top of a 12kg child.

Now he is three and zooming around on a pedal bike (and getting air on jumps, flying down the Orange at Laggan etc) I am thinking about full face again, but something lightweight like I linked to above.

augustuswindsock

I bought an apex ff kids helmet for my 7 yr old lad, size small, and it’s too big for me, let alone him!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Full face helmet for kids’ is closed to new replies.