Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Fulcrum Red Metal Hub Service Kit? HELP
  • gee111
    Free Member

Hi, Im in need of a set of bearings for my fulcrum red metal 5 26″ rear wheel. Has anyone got a link to where I can buy such kit from? Thanks.

StuE
    Free Member
    gee111
    Free Member

^^Thanks a lot for that buddy^^

theonlywayisup
    Free Member

I’m having a bit of a Fulcrum wheelset nightmare myself with two rear wheels needing an overhaul at the same time.

I think the bearings for your hub are the same as on my Red Metal 1 XL hub (RMO-008), which is translates to 6804, and is available from any decent bearing supplier. You may be able to save a bit there.

I’m less sure about the bearings required for my freehub (same as yours). I’m waiting for a pair of circlip pliers before I can get at the inner bearing. Apparently the bearing is a pig to get out and worse to put the new one in.

I stumbled across the i-ride site too. It’s the UK site I can find stocking a range of Fulcrum spares. Together with the non-existent customer support from Fulcrum, I’ll be retiring these wheels if I can’t sort out the freehub bearings.

gee111
    Free Member

Hi I rang them today and they had the bearings in but there in packs of 4. give them a ring on the number provided in the link and see what they say to you. email me if you prefer. Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Fulcrum Red Metal Hub Service Kit? HELP’ is closed to new replies.