Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Fujifilm X-Pro 2
  • geetee1972
    Free Member

So the long awaited replacement for the much loved, groundbreaking and still fabulous X-Pro 2 is being officially launched tomorrow morning our time.

Given just how good the X-Pro 1 was/is, I’m very excited to see the updated version. Having owned the original for a year and shot with it a lot, I loved what it did but can see how the next version could be so much better.

In particular EVF technology has come a long way since 2012 as has hybrib phase and contrast focus detection.

Rumours are it will be around £1500 body only at launch (which is top dollar for an APS-C unit).

Who else is excited; whose paid a deposit; who will be buying super cheap sub £200 X-Pro 1s?

DrJ

I went down a similar route with the Olympus OM-D EM-1 and also expecting a “refresh” sometime soon, though to be honest I’m not sure what it might have – more pixels, better EVF I suppose – but I’m really a big fan of this size of camera.

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

Personally, I’m saving up my pennies for an XT-1. Considering how cheap you can pick up a second hand X-Pro1, I wouldn’t spend that much on a revamped camera, despite the advances, especially if it’s not full frame.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Fujifilm X-Pro 2’ is closed to new replies.