• This topic has 44 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Fuel Economy – Help.
  • coffeeking
    Free Member

Can I point and laugh

If you like. I'm not sure why it's funny though. Still, if you wan't to laugh at one of my cars (the bike transporter and commuter) who am I to stop you – knock yourself out! The french really do have an odd sense of humour don't they.

Hairychested
    Free Member

My old Pug 406 1.9DT does 40mpg in traffic (London), 45mpg main roads at sensible speeds, 40mpg fully loaded up, floored accelerator on a German Autobahn. Too costly to run? Hope on a bike and pedal 🙂

Drac

My wife's Audi has the same engine as Drac's and she sees low fifties for the most part (although she does drive like an old granny)

It's been altered Samuri much smoother I know hard to believe and much more economical.

The french really do have an odd sense of humour don't they.

They have to, have you seen the cars they build.

coffeeking
    Free Member

They have to, have you seen the cars they build.

Yup, been driving them for years with no problems. Their poor rep seems to be distinctly linked to the people who drive/maintain them 😉

Drac

Had a few frechie cars myself the 306 was superb the others were ok but not great. The 307 was a disaster developed the known gear box fault, pug acknoledged the fault but wouldn't fix it as I wouldn't drive a car I couldn't drive 35 miles to a pug garage. Paid for that and it developed shit loads of electrical problems so sold it. Switched to VWs and never looked back.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Fuel Economy – Help.’ is closed to new replies.