Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • F'Sakes I've put a jumper on….
  • transporter13
    Free Member

Dont know what all the fuss is about… Always wear shorts and tshirt regardless of the weather(occasionally I put a hoody on if temps drop below zero)

myti
    Free Member

Since the final week or so in June, proper nice days have been few and far between, I’ve noticed my SAD wooly feeling coming on ~6 weeks earlier than it should.

Feeling this myself. On the South coast we’ve had an awesome summer until the last 2 to 3 weeks and now it’s turned to shit. Thankfully off to southern France for a week so that will help. Can’t stop fantasing about moving further south tbh.

iolo
    Free Member

I’m in Austria. It’s bloody boiling. We had 38 yesterday and it’s going to be 40 tomorrow.

johnny

Ouch- down here in Slovenia we have a little more maritime influence via the Adriatic- offices estimates were 34 today, climbing to 37 friday. It’s bearable by the lake or if you’re out riding early!

scandal42
    Free Member

Wimps

Raining here and just been out riding in a short sleeve.

It’s not cold

spekkie
    Free Member

“the arm warmers won’t be needed on the way home.”

On a evening ride home in the middle of “summer” – how great is THAT!? 😉

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Think yourself lucky. Guess what it’s like where I am?

[video]https://youtu.be/kZMUAd7OJc8[/video]

spekkie
    Free Member

We’ve got “Scorchio” here in Northern Spain at the moment and we’ve had enough! Swimming in the river every afternoon to cool down.

It’s too hot to think straight!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Autumns appeared on the South Coast of dat Gurland.

scandal42
    Free Member

Sun forecast for this evening, should go nicely with a few beers and the T20, will probably wear shorts 😛

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Parts of Europe are experiencing their hottest heatwave for a decade, they nicked the UK’s summer following Brexit dammit!

Yesterday was dry (for a recent change) but rather gusty, still nice enough for my ~2 hour ride up in the South Downs, but today we are back to the doom and gloom, even had a few drops of rain while popping to the shops.

https://www.wunderground.com/wundermap?lat=50.93&lon=-1.36&sat=1 isn’t filling me with confidence to go for a pootle on the Wazoo before dinner, rain is in the air, waiting to turn me into a drowned rat if I go for a ride.

I want my May and early June clear blue skies back! 👿

MrOvershoot

Well I’ve had the day off today in lieu of working most of last Saturday.

Its been a beautiful day with wall to wall sunshine and temps in the low 20’s tee shirt & shorts for me 🙂

Location Wirral

alan-sierracycling
    Free Member

Scorchio in Malaga. Off to the sea to cool off!

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘F'Sakes I've put a jumper on….’ is closed to new replies.