Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FSA K Force carbon seatposts – fake / non genuine ones on ebay
  • scan2004
    Free Member

Be aware – there are tons of fake on ebay. In fact, most of the new ones you see there are fake, and in particular if the price is too good to be true. The finish is good, but the mechanism is wrong, and may be a risk when/if it brakes. Before you buy: compare it to pictures of the real thing on dealer websites such as CRC and Wiggle. But if the price is too good, it is probably a fake…

alpin
    Free Member

i have never bought any individual FSA item due to the fact FSA stands for Full Speed Ahead. which is a shit name.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Scan, do you work for FSA or their importer? Bit of a random warning otherwise (and first non classifieds post in months at least), I think we’re all aware there is a lot of fake stuff coming out of China, hardly front page news.

+1 Alpin, Ive always associated FSA with cheap OE kit you upgrade from, not stuff you upgrade to.

I’ve got an £18 “Ritchey” Carbon post on my road bike, really nice finish with cosmetics that are perfect match for my bike, comfortable, light, fraction of the price of the real thing (which I would never have considered buying so no lost trade). Not dead yet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FSA K Force carbon seatposts – fake / non genuine ones on ebay’ is closed to new replies.