• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS Xl frame going (i think) cheap & other bits.
  • twitterer
    Free Member

Selling my much played with XL trek 8500. Will be selling with hope seat clamp and non-fancy seatpost. Also included is it’s cane creek headset & XT front mech and ‘possibly / probably’ an XT B/B (depends if new second hand frame has compatible B/B. Frame is in good condition (it is a mountain bike) with a couple of scratches. Unfortunatly it has been scared a little by chainsuck but this does not effect its ride-ability. Only selling to make room for new full-susser. Am looking for £100 delivered (area within reason). (email at bottom of advert I rarely have opp to visit these pages)

Also selling some Bonty carbon rigid forks. They are, i’m sure, 120mm and are in great condtion. Were used on the above frame for a commute / hack / night ride craft. looking for £58 delivered.

Have a cheap set of xc wheels. They were originally on my Scott Genius. They are Sun rims and a ‘reasonable’ quality hub. Rear needs it’s cones tightening. Front seems true. Both have some continetal pro tyres and will leave on. Looking for around £40 delivered.

Please email dfyeti@googlemail.com if interested. Misses has made me cull the fleat so i’ll be placing on ebay around Tues / Wed if I have’nt sold anything.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS Xl frame going (i think) cheap & other bits.’ is closed to new replies.