2005 Turner 5 Spot Frame
- 2005 Turner 5 Spot Frame, Horst Link design, 5" or 5.75" with push rockers.
- Black painted front, polished rear triangle.
- Fox Float Air Shock with 3 position pro-pedal + rebound adjustment.
- Replaceable drop out, spare drop out also included.
- Also Includes - Chris King Headset, Push Rocker Kit, Salsa Seat Clamp, XT Front Mech.
- Size Large, to suit rider about 5ft10 to 6ft+
Rear shock "push" tuned service by Tim Flooks (http://www.tftunedshox.com/info/push_fox_rear.aspx). This improves the shock inners whilst also allowing the bike to be used with an alternative set of "push" rocker plates (included). The rocker plates are the black pieces connecting the rear triangle to the top of the shock and swapping these from the Turner ones (in the photos) increases rear wheel travel from 5" to 5.75". The push rocker plates are dark grey. It's a 27.2mm seatpost size (not included), IS rear brake mount, bottom bracket is faced for HT2 outboard bearings.
Condition is good. Some scuffs to the black paintwork but no dents or other major damage. Recent bushing service. Selling following a shift to riding more road than mtb over the last two years. Ridden perhaps twice this year and a handful of times last year.
£650 + postage at cost.
Location : Derbyshire.
and here it is as a full bike: