Trek Fuel Ex9 2010 - Size 17.5” actual - virtual 18.5”
I’m advertising this bike for a close friend; it’s in stunning condition, as had very little use. The bike has just been fully serviced with new brake pads and the gears tuned so is ready for action.
It’s an amazing all round trail bike, with good angles, climbs as well as it descends. This bike is very high spec and very light (27.4lbs)! A new one costs £2900! So grab a bargain...
Size is 17.5” Actual - Virtual 18.5”.
The bad bit...It has some light damage from stones under the down tube which I have pictured. All been checked by our local trek dealer, no issues with the frame at all.
Bike can be viewed in Cardiff or at any South or mid Wales trail Centres over the weekends.
looking for £1250
link to ebay ad for pictures and full spec..
Full spec: -
• Frame:Alpha Red Aluminium with ABP Race, Full Floater, E2 tapered head tube, magnesium EVO Link, oversized pivot bearings, replaceable derailleur hanger, and 120mm travel
• Rear Shock:Fox Float RP-23 with proprietary Trek DRCV, Boost Valve, ProPedal, rebound; 7.25″×2.0″
• Fork:Fox 32 F-Series Fit RLC with air spring, compression, lockout, rebound, alloy E2 tapered steerer, 15QR thru axle, and 120mm travel
• Front Derailleur:Shimano XT
• Rear Derailleur:Sram X.O
• Shifters:SRAM X.9 Trigger
• Chainset:Shimano XT
• Chainrings:44/32/22 tooth Chainrings
• Cassette:SRAM PG970 11-32 tooth, 9 speed
• Pedals:Crank Brothers Custom Candy C
• Front Brake:Avid Elixir R hydraulic disc
• Rear Brake:Avid Elixir R hydraulic disc
• Brake Levers:Avid Elixir R
• Handlebars:Bontrager Race Lite, 40mm rise
• Stem:Bontrager Race Lite, 7 degree
• Rims:Bontrager Rhythm Elite
• Front Hub:Bontrager Rhythm Elite
• Rear Hub:Bontrager Rhythm Elite
• Saddle:Bontrager Race Lite
• Seatpost:Bontrager Race Lite, 31.6, 5mm offset
• Weight: 27.42lbs (12.44kg)