FS: Transition Covert, medium with Rock Shox Monarch Plus RC3 and Acros headset

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Transition Covert, medium with Rock Shox Monarch Plus RC3 and Acros headset

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS: Transition Covert, medium with Rock Shox Monarch Plus RC3 and Acros headset
  • Stevelol

Hi all

For sale I have my 2011 Transition Covert frame, size medium, black colour.

The frame is in great condition and includes some extras which is why I’m asking the top end of what these go for second hand:

Upgraded 2012 Rock Shox Monarch Plus RC3 shock – this shock was new from TFTuned in May this year so is only 3 months old! It has the best tune (high compression, medium rebound) as recommend by TFTuned and will come with the box and Rock Shox shock pump.
    Acros AX22-r reducer headset (red) for straight 1 1/8th steerer forks, this is a really top quality headset that cost me over £100 new.
    Hope bolt seatclamp in red

The frame is used but in very good condition, I still have the original box, manual, a spare derailleur hanger and original touch up paint, I have covered the underside and both sides of the downtube with helitape from new so the paint has been protected, the headtube, seat stays, chainstays and seat tube have also been covered (it cost me a lot in biketape!) so the paint work is in great condition.

I am only selling because I would like to give a 140mm travel bike a try.

I will ship within the UK only but would prefer a local pickup – I am in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.

I am also selling some BOS Deville forks that are an excellent match for the frame.

Any questions please email me.

Asking price: £700

peterich

hi what height ar you
    for sizing not a date of course

Stevelol

Hi, I’m 5’9″ the sizing feels spot on with a 55mm stem.

nmdbase

Can you send me some good photo’s please, email is in my profile. Would you be open to offers?

Cheers

Stevelol

Hi Paul

I’m sending you an email which you should receive in a few minutes.

Steve

sway33

Hi is the bike still for sale…if so can u send me some more pics by email….
    Siway11@hotmail.com
    Cheers

spudlord

Is this frame still available?
    Contact me at whitehead.danny@gmail.com
    Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS: Transition Covert, medium with Rock Shox Monarch Plus RC3 and Acros headset’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top