FS: Stem, bars, shifters, grips, mech, seatpost

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Stem, bars, shifters, grips, mech, seatpost

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS: Stem, bars, shifters, grips, mech, seatpost
  • imnotamused

If you would like any of these items, please email me. Email address in profile.

Gorgeous 50mm Sunline AM stem for oversize bars and 1 1/8 steerer in excellent condition. £35 posted.

Sunline V1 745 oversize bars. Some marks under where grips, shifters, brakes and stem were but exposed areas are in excellent nick. £35 posted.

Thomson Elite layback seatpost. 27.2 x 410. Some wear where it’s been raised and lowered but otherwise fine. £35 posted.

Pair of SRAM X7 shifters (left 3 speed, right 9 speed). Well used but working, I think the indicator windows don’t work though. Missing the tiny plastic screws that always deform which you put in the hole where the cable goes in (to stop the crap getting in). £20 posted.

SRAM X5 rear mech, 9 speed, medium cage. Well used but no waggle. Jockey wheels are very well worn but I was using this mech until last week. £15 posted.

Superstar lock on grips £10 posted

andypandy85

The grips are only 8 quid new at superstar…

imnotamused

Oh really? Oops. Looks like I’ll be keeping them then!

oliverholder

32.50 for the post?

imnotamused

Sorry, post now sold

Premier Icon uberscott
    Subscriber

YGM re: bars

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS: Stem, bars, shifters, grips, mech, seatpost’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top