F.S: Specialized SX Trail 2, great spec and condition

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale F.S: Specialized SX Trail 2, great spec and condition

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • F.S: Specialized SX Trail 2, great spec and condition
  • bonsai bob

For Sale:
    Specialized SX trail 2, small, 2007. Fantastic condition with a large list of upgrades including Hope moto V2 brakes with gunsmoke floating rotors and braided hoses, XT shifters and mechs (shadow rear), gunsmoke Hope pro 2 hubs built on mavic EN521 rims, XT cassette, Nukeproof Ti spring on the Fox DHX 5 rear shock, Hope headset, Sunline V1 grey bars and V1 DH stem, Nukeproof Warhead seatpost, PDM 545 clipless/cage pedals etc etc. Everything recently serviced including frame bearings, shock and forks.
    I work as a bike shop manager/technician and this bike has been supremely well cared for regardless of cost. I am confident you will not find a better example of this year/model of bike.
    £1300. No offers please.
    Cheers

Rob

Tattoopat

Hello,yesterday I found you offer because of the SX Trail.I am looking for that bike with this colour and Size for a long time.
    So i am very interessted about that.100 %!
    There little Problem is that i am from Germany.
    I hope it is possible to send it here.
    Please write to tattoopat@gmx.de and also send me a picture of the bike.

Greetings from Patrick

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘F.S: Specialized SX Trail 2, great spec and condition’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top