• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS- Specialized Enduro 2006 Expert (Top end custom build)
  • david.eyres
    Free Member

The time has come to put the best bike I have ever owned, and known amongst the biking world, as one of the best do it all full suspension bikes ever made up for sale.

The frame was originally a test bike so it has a unique colour to many of the other Enduro frames out there. I work in a bike shop and I bought the frame after its life as a demo, As it has been well looked after. The frame still looks like new with the exception of a few minor scratches but these are purely cosmetic, and do not affect the structural integrity.

Both the forks and shock have recently been serviced by Evans Cycles who are approved Fox suspension dealers.

As I have mentioned I work in a bike shop and the bike has been regularly serviced. I would also have it checked over one more time by a qualified mechanic.

The frame size is large (19 inches).

The specification is as follows.

Forks: Fox Vanilla 32 140mm travel
    Shock: Fox DHX 5.0 Air
    Brakes: Avid Elixir 185mm Front, 160mm Rear
    Shifters: SRAM X9
    Front Mech: Shimano XT
    Rear Mech: SRAM X.0
    Hubs: Hope Pro 2
    Rims: DT Swiss 4.2
    Stem: Thomson Elite X4 (100mm)
    Bars: Race Face Evolve AM (low rise)
    Pedals: DMR V12
    Grips: Lizard Skins Steve Peat

Looking for about £950 for it considering the specification on the bike, but I am open reasonable offers on the bike.

Photos available on request, (just email me)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS- Specialized Enduro 2006 Expert (Top end custom build)’ is closed to new replies.