FS – Sabbath 5th Element titanium frame 16", Fox Talas 140 Kashima, Hope/Crest

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Sabbath 5th Element titanium frame 16", Fox Talas 140 Kashima, Hope/Crest

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS – Sabbath 5th Element titanium frame 16", Fox Talas 140 Kashima, Hope/Crest
  • neninja

Shimano XT M770 9 speed triple crankset – silver – excellent condition with almost no marks on the crank arms
    Shimano XT M770 9 speed cassette 11-32
    2 x KMC 9L gold chains

All run together from the start (swapped chains over every few weeks) so all evenly worn. Only taken off as I switched to 10 speed double last year and then forgot to sell them.

£100

neninja

For sale –

Sabbath Fifth Element titanium frame 16″ with some extras

Bought as a new unbuilt frame earlier this year which I originally built up for an off road C2C. The titanium gives a very comfortable ride but without being too flexy.

I’ve loved riding the Fifth Element but decided I need a new XC race hardtail as I have a similar travel FS so it’s sadly got to go. It’s designed around a 120-140mm fork. I used it with a 130mm Rev and 140 32 Talas and it suited both perfectly.

68 deg head angle with the 140mm Talas

It also includes nearly new Salsa Flip Lock QR (cost £25), nearly new Black Sotto Voce Chris King headset/top cap (£100), 4 month old XT bottom bracket which is still running perfectly and Fibrax cable outer system (like the Gore systems with an inner liner that runs inside the outer from front to back making the system fully sealed.

£425

2011 Fox 32 Talas RLC Fit Kashima 140/110 with 15mm QR

1 1/8 steerer
    Approx 200mm steerer
    White
    15QR

New 2012 CSU fitted by Mojo just over a year ago after the originals paint finish peeled.
    Excellent condition – no marks on stanctions

£375

Hope Hoops Wheelset

Hope Pro2 Evo hubs – Black
    15mm front
    10mm bolt thru rear (QR adapters included)
    Black Stans ZTR Crest rims

No dings in the rims and new kaesae bearings fitted to the hubs only 3 months ago.

£190

I’ll upload photos this afternoon.

reedspeed

Interested in the wheels !,shoot me some pics please my emails in my profile !.

jbernardh

Interested in the XT crankset, cassette and chains, any chance you could email me photos,
    I like to see what I’m paying for.

Thankyou

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS – Sabbath 5th Element titanium frame 16", Fox Talas 140 Kashima, Hope/Crest’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top