FS, Rockshox SID RCT3- freshly serviced, near-new condition, straight steerer

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS, Rockshox SID RCT3- freshly serviced, near-new condition, straight steerer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS, Rockshox SID RCT3- freshly serviced, near-new condition, straight steerer
  • Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

Ironically my nicest forks!

These have been essentially spare forks- bought with the idea of swapping my Soda from rigid to suspended, but in practice I only did that a couple of times. They’re not quite as-new but not far off it, very minor marks in the paint here and there but really trivial as you can see. 185mm steerer (oops, left the crown race on- not included!)

These have just been serviced by Loco at a cost of £75 for the full service and have not been back in a bike since (I’ll include the receipt)

They are currently set to 120mm, I can adjust this back to 100mm on request (they’ll go to 80mm as well but I don’t have the all-travel spacer to do this). There is minor cosmetic oil-staining on the stanchions as they’ve been set at 100mm most of the time- nothing to worry about, just Rockshox being Rockshox and it’s so faint it doesn’t really show up in photos. And of course will be back under the seals if the fork is set to 100mm. Stanchions are functionally perfect though.

Looking for £300 posted as the best new price i can find is £450, and I don’t think you’ll ever find a better used set.

Closeups of what marks there are

There’s also very minor scuffing on the back of the fork crowns, I think probably from storage- you can’t see them in any of the photos but I should just mention it for completeness.

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

Too expensive? Too expensive. Price drop to £250.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS, Rockshox SID RCT3- freshly serviced, near-new condition, straight steerer’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top